Looking for full time co-founder for Tech start up in Agri domain

HI Friends,

I am looking for co-found who can rub shoulders with me and interested in solving age old problem of Indian agriculture sector by using modern mobile technology backed by integrated supply chain. 

I have got 15+ yrs experience in IT domain having worked with various global IT giants across the globe, Having farming background by birth and understand domain very well. 

Have got an disruptive idea which can solve age old problem of Agricultural sector and still become billion dollar Enterprise.   Planning to tap untapped market of agri sector. 

Anybody interested- Please contact - honkaran@gmail.com

Regards

Karan 

Views: 232

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi karan,
Lets discuss on 9890118274

Sure i will call you on your mobile 

Hey I am ready to work with you...

I am in to IT Hub from last 10+ years

ankush.kumkar@gmail.com 9975778552

Thanks Ankush, Will call you soon

Hi...Kishor Dinkar Lambe interested in shouldering the concept....am in Agri Marketing field since last 22+years...9665823657

Thanks Kishor, Will call you

Dear Karan,

We have some expertise in this area - one of our partners has already developed a very interesting price discovery app for farmers. We can collaborate with you on the idea/s that you have, or alternatively you could collaborate with us on this particular app. We have very strong expertise in understanding the entire supply chain and policy dynamics of the Indian agriculture sector. If this sounds interesting, send us an email at contact@appcollective.biz for a no-obligation discussion about how we could work together.

Thanks

Supratim

Dear Karan,

I am an investor and a serial entrepreneur.

Please feel free to contact me @ 9595459138. We can look at how we can work together.

regards

Veer

Karan,

Even though your business idea is not descriptive here but I understand you are very positive for the same.

I am also looking for a good idea to join/start own startups. My background is Mechanical/Sales/Marketing/Adv/.

Professional background is same as you have (16+ years in IT) but apart from working for company, I have also worked for my own inspirations & hobby.

Would love to understand your idea in detail, If you feel so.

Regards

Praveen Kumar

mrpraveen74@hotmail.com

RSS

© 2017   Created by Santosh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service