Looking for experienced Mobile App Architect - Payment / Fintech Industry preferred

Hello,

We are looking for a part time 7+ years experienced mobile app architect / Lead developer who has good knowledge of payment / fintech industry. 

Roles and Responsibilities

Seeking an Experienced Mobile Application Architect / Lead Developer who has a strong background in Ionic to join us in developing premium native experiences for our consumers.

• In this role, you will deliver well designed, highly testable, and resilient mobile applications.
  • You will also be instrumental in driving our mobile technology roadmap forward and evangelizing mobile development and testing practices.
  • The successful candidate is both deeply experienced with mobile development and a team player that thrives in a collaborative agile environment. You can deliver quickly while being clever to avoid missteps.
  • You have an effective positive attitude that shines as you show your care about client and colleague concerns. You are always learning and are a transparent communicator even when it is challenging. You thrive on challenging yourself daily and seek to surround yourself with like minded individuals.
  • You should be available 3-4 hours every day / 20 hours / week

Requirements

6-10 years of software development experience

Ionic / React / Cordova framework experience required

Nice to have experience in web technologies such as: JavaScript, Typescript, React, HTML5, JSON, RESTful web services, etc.

Strong JavaScript coding experience

Ability to effectively articulate technical challenges and solutions

Strong communicator and fluent in English with excellent written and verbal communication skills

Strong familiarity with iOS and Android applications

Familiarity with Git, Jira, and Node

Please apply using the following form and we will be in touch soon :- 

Views: 59

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Lets connect at www.matfly.com

Hi Mandar,

I am enclosing my latest resume.

Please let me know your thoughts

Regards

Partha Mandayam