Looking for excellent orators : Business Communication / Motivation workshop..

Hello All,

Greetings, thank you for addressing to my post..

In my three years time of graduation, I gradually realized a dearth of quality spokes person,

may it be any field of study.. Keeping this idea in mind, I have conceptualized a module for the same.

With people like you,(of similar interest) I certainly know how we can deliver.. 

Hoping for a positive response..

Do tell me if your interested...

Do not forget to leave in your e-mail id's for further communication and follow-up...

Views: 384

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Nahush,

Excited to know what you are thinking about.

Regards,
Preetam
marketing@graphinetmedia.com
Hi Nahush,

The idea seems very interesting. I would love to know more about it and contribute to it. Please share the details of the module that you have in mind.

Warm Regards,
Amruta
amruta2799@gmail.com
Hello All,

Thank you very much for your response..

I have taken care that I have mailed everyone on the said email id!

I am also happy to say almost all of you have taken my word (e-mail) in the best way..

I'm sure we can get the said Moto out of this venture.. Thank-you once again!

Will remain in touch for further announcements via email..

Cheers!

Best Regards,

Nahush.
dastane.nahush@gmail.com
Hi Nahush,

Lack of eloquent communication is bane of many and stalls their growth. I have some experience of public speaking and would be interested in knowing your idea. Do drop me a mail at roopesh.kohad@gmail.com.

regards,
Roopesh Kohad
I was looking something like this. if you have any setup plateform then we can meet and discuss thereafter. i am basically a trainer, teacher on management and personality development and positive attitude skills. my current mail id is omprakash.pune@yahoo.co.in and my telephone no. is 8805982766. i can either meet after 6 pm on weekdays or on saturaday and sunday for full day. i am looking forward for this. thanks.

Nahush

Would like to know more about your idea.

Rgds

Randhir

+91 9922407432

randhir.sinha@gmail.com

Hi,

Do share ur ideas with me at : kapoor.divs@gmail.com

Thanks,

Divya

Hi Nahush, this is Sanjay! I am from training Field, especially conducting workshops and seminars in softskills & life skills in many of the colleges and institutions.  I feel our area of interest is same.

Do call me on 9850209070 or mail me at sanjay.naidu@yahoo.com / sanjay@woodpeckerinternational.com

Looking forward to hear from you!

Regards

Sanjay

http://www.woodpeckerinternational.com

Hi Nahush,

Yes i would be interested in exploring more on this aspect.

send me some more details at goal4u@gmail.com

Regards,

Deepak Goel

Hi Nahush,

I have participated in national level debates and extempore with good curricular background.

If interested then i too would like to contribute .

Thanks

Ashutosh

(8805162782)

RSS

© 2019   Created by Santosh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service