I am looking for companies/freelancers to get an e-com website developed. Kindly get in touch at +91-9824182361 if interested. 

Views: 222

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi vaibhav,

We are into e-com website development. I will call you to discuss the same or you can call me at 9881109420.

Regards

Praveen Kumar

Please reach us at connect@thoughtmiracles.com / +91-9850969686. Thanks!

Hi Vaibhav,

You can reach out to me on +91 80871 62 622 or  rohit@waddtech.com/rohit61288@gmail.com

We are a software development company at Shankar Sheth Road, Pune.

Hello,
I am freelance IT Professional having 14 + Yrs. Experience in .Net, PHP, Android Development.
Looking project's in Website,Website - Design, portal, e-commerce, desktop, android, SQL-server, Bootstrap Technologies.
And Like minded business people's.

To reach me, write on vijay.katake@outlook.com or call on +917249604330

Hi,

Dumpbox Entertainment is a Media Services Provider, encompassing a wide range of media and marketing related services. 

Our team consists of people possessing the skill sets you are in need of. It would be a great opportunity for us to associate with your esteemed firm,

Please drop in the details for your requirements at: info@dumpboxentertainment.com

Also, you can visit our website www.dumpboxentertainment.com to know more about us.

Thank you!

Hi,

I am Prasad, Web&SEO Consultant

We have a team of highly qualified professionals who are certified in Google AdWords and ISO standards providing a wide range of services in order to generate higher visitor traffic to your website. This ensures that your website gets higher rankings on the search engine pages.

We offer a variety of services that can satisfy your needs.

SEO (with plan & activity)
SMO (Linkdin, Facebook etc.)
PPC (pay per click)
Website Designing
Technical Content Writing
E-Commerce Solution
iPhone Development
iPad Development
Android App Development

I'd be happy to send you our package, pricing and past work details, if you'd like to assess our work.

We provide all services at much lower cost than what it might be in house.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Please Get in touch :9730826035,prasadpujari269@gmail.com

Thanks and Regards
Prasad
Web&SEO Consultant

Hi Vaibhav,

We are into Ecommerce development for last 3 year.

We provide complete solutions from development to digital marketing and consulting in business development.

you can reach out to me at carbongroundz@gmail.com or +918793405906

Vishwajeet

RSS

© 2017   Created by Santosh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service