Looking for Digital Marketing, Social Media Marketing expert / director - US Clients experience must.

I am looking for a expert in digital marketing and social media marketing and has proven experience of working with US clients. This is a great opportunity to partner in a business where the first client has a budget of $1MN spend on marketing. I need experienced and successful partner for this venture at a director level. Please send details of the campaigns and the results.

Share your resume at webdev408@gmail.com

Views: 85

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Dear Mr Mandar,
Hope you are doing Well!

A Brief About us: Since last 2 years, we are working as a freelance content writer, business consultant and marketer with 11+ years of industry experience in content curation, content creation and digital marketing. 
Our Core Services: My services include website content creation, article writing, PR Writing, Emails, Marketing Collateral (Brochure, Whitepapers, Case Studies), SEO and Social media marketing.
Our Clientele: We have clients in the USA, Canada, UK, Norway, Singapore, Australia and India.
Our Work Domain: Our clients are into IT Services, Software Products, Travel, Finance, Design, Engineering, Fashion, Health-care, HR, Big Data, AI, BI, Education and Digital Marketing.
I have already sent email to you with our Portfolio, Please have a look on that.
We can also connect on Skype for a quick discussion.
Looking forward to work with you.
Best Regards,
Naveen Jain

I can help you with it .. I have Doctorate in Digital Marketing from Chicago, USA ...email your requirements and commercial terms. tausif@tmaww.com 

RSS

© 2018   Created by Santosh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service