Hi,

i am working on a business imitative and looking for some guidance on setup of Email Marketing for this project.

It is a eCommerce platform designed using Woocommerce.

What i need,

- Someone to guide and setup the email marketing using mailchimp

- Advise on templates and everything that is required.

- Setup a test template in mailchimp

- Help me ongoing to get this working

I am still not done enough homework on this due to limited time at hand so your job is to help me understand how i should use it for my current project, how well to spend my $$ and where and lastly implement this for me to use it. 

I have a couple of usecases and will need advice if this can be achieved.

Looking forward to get some help at a reasonable cost.

Thanks,

Gautam

gautamedu@gmail.com

Views: 130

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Gautam,

I am Bhushan working as digital marketing professional freelancer.Its good to see your requirement about mailchimp. I can suggest you email marketing in short period of time in different ways.I will also help you for SEO of your website in some manner.

If you would like to contact me, please mail me your detaisl

Bhushan -

bhushansp99@gmail.com

whatssapp - +91-8369172404

Dear Gautam,

DigiTechMantra Solutions is a one stop shop for all that your website needs. We provide you cost effective and efficient content writing and digital marketing services.
For more info contact me at gangadhar@digitechmantra.com

Hi Gautam,

I would suggest you should have a proper marketing plan for your ecommerce website. Just email marketing is not sufficient to stay on top of your customer's mind given the number of portals available these days. 

I would be happy to help you on this front by charting out a marketing plan for you to get started detailed with activities best suited for your business. Also would be happy to identify and co-ordinate with your agency who should ideally implement all this.

All this calls for some great deal of work but shall be reasonable I assure you since your major cost should be with the agency who would execute everything. If you deem fit, please mail in at akankasha16@gmail.com to take this further.

RSS

© 2017   Created by Santosh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service