Hello All

We are Looking For Companies or Consultancies who are doing Corporate events in IT companies like Infosys,IBM,Wipro majorly in Hinjewadi (Pune).

If Interested get in touch on  manish.allied@gmail.com 

Views: 1079

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hello Manish,

Sorry for being late to reply you, as Keerti had told me all about this long back. 

Me & my partner Mr Vinod Patil have started 'Eventseva' company few days back to provide services for Social, corporate, Brand Promotion & Election Events.

Please reply, if you have nice proposal available with you or in future.

Avinash / Eventseva.com

Hi Avinash

Check your inbox...

Please share proposal on Info@nightstalkerz.com 

Hi Sanket

Check your inbox...

hello guys if any startups/ entreprenuers are looking for coworking space

"Starthub" pune's coolest coworking space in koregaon park

Offering the best infrastructure like welcome lounge, chill-out space, pantry, conference room, dedicated front desk, concierge with basics such as 24/7 internet connectivity, beverages and internally cooled. all this at a unbeatable rate that you are paying at your current space right now !
check out www.starthub.in right now, and find your space to co-work amongst the pune brightest hustlers like you !
check for more details at: www.starthub.in
we will have a selection process for startups to apply as we want a good synergy between the coworkers where they share share knowledge , skill set etc which will create a win-win for both.
for example a e-commerce startup side to a digital marketing startup etc
for enqueries you can reach me at 
nikhil mote

Hi Manish,

Please check out this video on YouTube to explain the complete concept of our new project

Like & Follow…

Like & Follow to keep updated

please share ur proposal on info@nightstalkerz.com

Hi Manish,

Kindly share your requirements on connect@jumbish.in

Lets speak..

Got one good compnny who provides in budget Corporate Events and permissions for startups around Pune..

Those who are willing for same get in touch on

Thanks in advance

Hi Manish, 

There is a platform in Pune based ecommerce company which deals with events and coupon for corporate clients Yollodeals; Restaurants Deals Yollodeals Events

Please send your queries at info@yollodeals.com

Also you can call at 8411848810

Corporate events in what sense ? Do you mean Board Meetings, Committee meetings ??

© 2018   Created by Santosh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service