About Connasys.com (megavenues.com):
Connasys.com is a full service design studio offering end to end creative solutions to businesses.We offer the creativity to bring your company's soul into your design media – be it online, print, Audio Video or any other medium.
About the Internship:
We are looking for Content Writer with 0 – 2 years exp.
- Develop site content (including titles, keywords, meta descriptions and on page copy including updating clients blogs. This includes the keywords Research.
- Developing external content (press releases / articles for syndication). End-to-end SEO Submission.
- Developing unique content for client websites, company web properties and newsletter, including technical writing.
- Writing and posting content online; maintains company Web pages, blog(s) and all digital assets.
- Contributes to/updates the company”s social sites like Facebook and Twitter
- Works with developers/IT staff to assess any technical challenges (technical troubleshooting) in displaying the content.
- Helps develop & document procedures to manage Web content
- Moderates content as it is contributed to the website by external sources
- Keeps up-to-date with best practices in writing for the web, social media trends, web usability, web design, and business/industry trends
- Coordinate content creation & publishing of company newsletters (internal or external)
- Prepare internal and external communications including announcements, press releases, tutorials, case studies, whitepapers, quarterly corporate reports, presentations, technical documentation, sales support, etc as needed.
- Implementing the Social Bookmarking Strategies and creating the Ad copies for the Pay per click campaigns
# of Internships available: 2
Who can apply:
Any graduate/ undergraduate having some experience in writing search engine friendly content.
Please mention links to your blog/content already written and published.
Contact us at email@example.com or visit: http://megavenues.com/welcome/careers