Looking for co-founders, investors and pilot partners for an upcoming social enterprise (healthcare, monitoring and evaluation of social programs)

I am the co-founder of two social enterprises- a hybrid of a non- profit and a for-profit addressing challenges in healthcare and monitoring and evaluation of social programs meant for the benefit of the BoP.

We have won a Business plan competition and that is helping us with initial set up. We have conducted a small pilot with the district Tb department in Odisha by creating a mobile application for improvement in data collection for monitoring the DOTS treatment of Tb patients.

We are now set to work on launching our complete data collection and visualization product and here we seek all the help that we can get. If we succeed, it will not only make our team proud but would also enable us to contribute towards the change we all wish to see.

I am looking for co-founders with the following profiles to work with us.

1. UI/UX design expert - Who is passionate about designing user interfaces for both mobile and web and is willing to come up with creative ideas for the data collection and visualization product. It is not only a product design challenge but as a core team member of the start up offers all the opportunities for brand and content management as well.

2. Mobile and web front end developer Lead - To develop/lead UI development of data collection and visualization product with expertise in hybrid mobile application and responsive web development along with ionic framework, Phonegap, Cordova plugins, Angular JS, HTML5, CSS3 etc and a zeal to explore, learn and apply the technologies to meet product requirements and business goals. As part of the start up team you get all the opportunities to convert your expertise into a high performing product.

We are looking for seed investors which will help us with technology development to enhance the features currently offered by our application.

We are also looking to partner with non-profits and for-profit social enterprises for inculcating digital data collection in any new funded projects or in any existing projects.

You can contact us at yeshasvi.pachpore@gmail.com / ankitchugh16@gmail.com or leave a comment with your contact details and we will share more details with you.

Views: 2236

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Shreyasi,

Have emailed you.

Thanks,

Yeshasvi

Yashasvi,

Congratulations on your social contribution. I have some mentors and investors who can invest in for profit social activities. Pls let me know your availability or if you have business plan or technical plan do share to me at : kashinj@gmail.com

thanks 

Kasi Viswanath

Hi Viswanath,

Thanks. Will send you the business plan sometime next week.

Regards,

Yeshasvi

Glad to see the project. Please contact on 8888873119 Vikash or share the details on singhvikas5@gmail.com

Yeshasvi,

My email id - satish.upadhyay@hotmail.com

My profile has what you mentioned with 15 year of IT industry experience

1. UI/UX design expert
2. Mobile and web front end developer Lead

Let's connect to take it ahead. I would like to add another idea to your existing application plan if possible.

Hi Satish,

Thanks, sent you an email.

Regards,

Yeshasvi

Hello, 

My name is Vijit, an excellent web and mobile app developer with 6+ years of experience. I can code in 30+ programming languages and frameworks. I founded Webricks Innovations and Parxlab. Already sold Webricks last year.

I've just shifted to Pune, after working in Indore for 6 years, and on 500+ projects and successful deployments. I'm looking to work with people here. I can code as well as design pretty well. Have worked on apps/websites from basic showcase apps to ERPs for mobile phones, in Android, IOS and Windows and also in Web and Desktop.

I am at very good level with all the technologies you mentioned above. Passionate about design and love to code.

Check www.parxlab.com for a glimpse of my latest works

Please contact me on vijit@parxlab.com or give me a call at 08305555566. I'll be happy to help you on the same.

-Vijit Singhai

Turning Ideas Into Wonderful Softwares.

"Starthub" pune's coolest coworking space in koregaon park
Offering the best infrastructure like welcome lounge, chill-out space, pantry, conference room, dedicated front desk, concierge with basics such as 24/7 internet connectivity, beverages and internally cooled. all this at a unbeatable rate that you are paying at your current space right now !
check out www.starthub.in right now, and find your space to co-work amongst the pune brightest hustlers like you !
check for more details at: www.starthub.in

we  have a selection process for startups to apply as we want a good synergy between the coworkers where they share share knowledge , skill set etc which will create a win-win for both.
for example a e-commerce startup side to a digital marketing startup etc
for enqueries you can reach me at 
nikhil mote
motenikhil2005@gmail.com

Hello, I am Veabhav Gorecha. VP-Business Development of Surmount Advisors.

We give wings to your venture. We are in Consulting of Venture Capitalist; which includes Debt, Equity and Loan funding for young entrepreneur.

For any type of fund related queries, business plan, pushing ahead your business; please contact me @ veabhav.gorecha@surmountadvisors.com and +91 9773819456.

I would be interested, Pl get in touch with me  8308367500

Please share details on bharysingh@gmail.com. Thanks.

RSS

© 2017   Created by Santosh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service