Digichorus Technologes is a start-up working in Agri-tech domain to connect farmers with brokers and buyer.

We have launched the platform (MandiApp) couple of months ago and getting good traction. Got the funding and actively looking for a co-founder to help me in taking the company to the next stage. The ideal partner will be someone with 8+ years of experience in IT/Operations/Management .
Anyone interested in the group , please write directly to me or call me at 7507731080.
Regards
Santosh 
CEO
Digichorus Technologies Pvt Ltd

Views: 694

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi ,

This is Sonia , have 13+ years experience in IT as architect and management. I worked with MNCs - IBM (10yrs), Infosys & Satyam Computers (3+yrs). I have started working as a freelance consultant to provide end to end IT solutions to the industries. I have a small development set up named sonicsitsolutions.

We can discuss further if you are interested , please reach out to me @ 9860157113.

Thanks & Regards,

Sonia Joshi

Hi Santosh
Please email me more information on manish@isuraksha.in
Thanks

Hi,

This is Yogesh having 9+ yrs of experience into IT sharing the same mindset attitude.

Can discuss further, if interested - 9822893932.

Regards.

My details - https://www.linkedin.com/in/gajanan-jannawar-8575347

Would like to know more about it. Pls share details on gajanan.jannawar@appbell.com

Pls do connect on arpana.aeron@gmail.com/9822426345

I have 30 years experience in IT and would be interested in co-founder opportunities. 

Please call me at 8830854160 to discuss further.

My detailed resume is attached

Thanks

Partha

Attachments:

Hi Santosh, sounds like a good project, I'm interested. Let's connect. You may whatsapp me at 9000302570. Thanks.

RSS

© 2017   Created by Santosh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service