Looking for a website developer who can develop good static or dynamic responsive website.

Hi, I am looking for someone who can develop dynamic real restate and responsive website with domain name & hosting. This is for startup company so the budget is around Rs 5000/-. It contains 6 to 7 pages like Home, About Us, Projects --> Completed Projects, Ongoing Projects, Gallery, Contact Us.

Dynamic means in future, images and content needs to be updated for their construction status.

Please let me know if its possible.

Views: 210

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

You can call me on +91 7588078005

I am looking for projects about website/mobile applications development work
If anybody wants to build a web/mobile application please let me know, we will build it in a good amount of money in the short timeline.

Website link : http://droptech.in/

We deployed all type of websites, E-commerce, CMS , LMS , Admin , Email templates , Static website , Games application etc,

Thanks in advance

vishu9201@gmail.com

Vishu

sir please contact on 7875544468

Hello Sunil,

Greetings.

Kindly find some of the work done by us.

www.best-metasurg.com

www.archanainteriors.co.in

www.punesmartproperty.com

www.nrtl.co.in

www.pustakbistak.com

www.swabhimanivichar.com

www.ezzsolution.com

www.vidyabhushanacademy.com

Www.indiandigitalclub.com

www.saraswaticlasses.net.in

www.manuelaguilar.org

Do get in touch for further discussion.

Pankaj K.Modi.

Cont: 8208199237.

Email: pankajmodi910@gmail.com

Hello Sunil,

Greetings.

Kindly find some of the work done by us.

www.best-metasurg.com

www.archanainteriors.co.in

www.punesmartproperty.com

www.nrtl.co.in

www.pustakbistak.com

www.swabhimanivichar.com

www.ezzsolution.com

www.vidyabhushanacademy.com

Www.indiandigitalclub.com

www.saraswaticlasses.net.in

www.manuelaguilar.org

Do get in touch for further discussion.

Pankaj K.Modi.

Cont: 8208199237.

Email: pankajmodi910@gmail.com

Hi Sunil,

This is Swaapnaja working with Media Melange as an Business Enabler. Can you please call me on 020-66890739 so that we can take discussion ahead.

Thanks,

Swaapnaja

Hello Sunil Sir,

This is Nilesh from Cresco Systems.

We have been providing Digital Marketing services from last 6 years and have Indian and International client base.

Please message your email id to 8446160608 so that i will mail you our profile and client list. Thank you.

Hi Sunil,

I'd like to connect with you talk about the web development projects for which you are looking for expert web developers. I've more than 4 years of exprience in web development and can definitely work with you.

It'd be great if we can schedule a time to dicuss further.

Hoping to hear back from you soon.

Regards,
Swapnil D.
Email: it.dev777@gmail.com

Hi,
We have been developing Static and Dynamic websites for about a decade. If you have any project, we can develop it for you. you can contact me on 7709254770

Regards
Rohan Sonawane

contact us on 9028611660

contact us on 9028611660

Hello Sunil,

This is Chetana from Gunadhya Software Solutions. We are having expertise in Website designing & development. 

Let me know your requirements, so can help you out. Please contact me on +91 9130081345 or send your details on chetana.bachhav@gunadhyasoft.com for further discussion. 

Thank you!

Regards,

Chetana Bachhav

RSS

© 2018   Created by Santosh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service