Hi, 

I am looking for someone who can design a simple website for me. Not a very complicated job, just a few pages and I will provide all the content. I want it done quickly so please send me your details in case you are interested. 

Thanks and Regards, 

Vikram 

Views: 306

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

May I have your contact no. ? 

You may call us on (+91)-9028116153

HI Praveen, my contact number is 7798986450. You can give me a call anytime tomorrow or monday as I am slightly busy today

Hi,

i am interested to make your website. i hav 5 year Experience in web designing,

i can give you better work.

Just send me your detail, or call on mobile number or email,

Mobile 9021813260

Email- p.prakashk123@gmail.com

Thanks

Hi,

Pls mail the  requirement in sp.mum2007@gmail.com.

Hi,

Shadows Media is a small web design and marketing agency that creates amazing brand experiences.

www.shadowsmedia.com

Hi Sir, 

This is Akash and we do have a small designing industry named www.encommissiondesign.com and will do interactively and well designed website for you.

Regards,

Akash Patnaik

Hi Vikram,

I'm a freelance web developer. If your search is still on kindly revert back to me on manishanjadhav[at]gmail[dot]com

Regards

Manisha

Hi ,

I am looking for a freelance php developer.  Need to develop a web application in php mysql.

Please contact me on sp.mum2007@gmail.com

Kindly send me your requirement on info@encommissiondesign.com

EN COMMISSION DESIGN brand architecture based on the gothic vision and concept. En commission, brand architecture based on the gothic vision and concept.

En commission is a 360° design and art direction related company, which gives the brand its value and worth by its concepts and vision.for creating, recreating & maximizing brand awareness.

En commission is working in several arts sources called 360° design and art direction. the priority is to make visual concept design that gives purity, immortality and the values to the clients & viewers.

En commission provides an immortal art sources that are used for transforming a design into a concept & art direction for clients & viewers to make them more & more engaged with their own brand values.

En commission gives a complete concept, design patterns which can be induced into many fields. such as branding visual-verbal identity, corporate services, product packaging, electronic marketing ,web concept, live action, stop motion, conceptual photography, advertisements, print media, interior & exterior concept design, industrial product packaging & many more…

Thanks & Regards

Shreyas Gandhi.

RSS

© 2017   Created by Santosh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service