Looking for a technologist to spearhead design and development of a wireless product

Wifi-soft is looking for a technical leader/evangelist/visionary who can spearhead the design and development of new products in wireless domain. S/he will lead a team of around 20 developers/testers/engineers who are already working on next generation wireless management systems.
We will be launching the 0.9 version (beta) of the product in two weeks. The candidate will be responsible for taking the product development forward and building a product line for various industry verticals in the coming years.

Wifi-soft is a product company specializing in building innovative products for the wireless industry. The 5 year old company already has presence in over 15 countries and manages over 2000 wireless networks worldwide. The company was bootstrapped i.e. funded by the revenues from the customers and has been profitable for last 4 years.

Candidate requirement - We are looking for someone who has passion for technology and entrpreneurial spirit in his/her heart.

Views: 44

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Rishi,

I would be interested in this. Please do share your email id so that I can send my resume. I have 12+ years of experience in IT field with .NET platform experience of 7+ years.

Regards,

Vijay

RSS

© 2019   Created by Santosh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service