We are a Start-up based in Pune and are developing a food App - CRAVY to answer the vital question of customers with reference to Food. There are many food apps in the market serving different needs but the question we are looking to address is of the best dishes in town. While this may seem a trivial question, addressing this question is complex in terms of implementation. It is important to understand the decision making process, to simplify it and be a utility product rather than only a glorified one. We wish to develop an expertise and look to command the market space. But, it is going to be a long journey with iterations and choosing new business directions in the future.

Currently, a 3 member team, we are looking for an individual with sound technical knowledge and the know-how of things. The role can be attributed to a CTO, VP-Engineering, Head - Technical etc essentially someone who steers our ship when it comes to the Technical implementation and decisions for CRAVY. Yes, most of us have an entrepreneurial streak and we are looking for someone with aspirations and risk taking ability (not for long though, we would like to generate revenues at the earliest). We intend to become a cash rich company and not live off the funding alone. (Bootstrapped and plan to pitch to seed funders shortly)

The programming language we are using is JAVA and looking to launch the ANDROID version to begin. The entire system will be deployed on AWS, so the knowledge is essential. Following is the brief for the role-

• Hands-on experience in analysis, design, coding, and implementation of complex applications
  • Minimum 2+ years of experience in developing and delivering successful products Java / Ruby on Rails and mobile (Android/iOS) technologies
  • Hands-on with NoSQL databases like MongoDB and ElasticSearch
  • Proficient in version control systems like Github / stash
  • Experience in handling a team of developers

Remuneration can be Fixed and/or Equity as applicable.

Status- The architectural framework has been designed, the coding has begun and we are mid-way in implementing the netflix of food. 

Rather than, just putting up a job post, I thought it will be best to put our vision forward as well.

Interested colleagues,partners, individuals can mail me at ajay@cravy.in Will appreciate if you can share a brief profile/Linkedin profile in the mail before we share more details.

Thank You.

Views: 1095

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Ajay,

cravy.in website is not accessible and one cannot get a good idea about your business.

This is something your should look into.

I am not in a position to take up any full time role at this time, but if you want we can meet up and discuss over a coffee maybe. You can find my profile on m page. Let me know if you're interested in meeting up.

rgds,
- Manish

Hi Manish,

Yes, I agree. We put up the website and then the post but ran into some technical problems (ironically thats why we are looking for a CTO). Point taken, and this must have discouraged many from getting in touch with us. 

We surely will meet up. I will give you a call to confirm our meeting.

Many Thanks,

Ajay

Hi Ajay,

Nice name. Since it is bootstrapped you should focus on developing your MVP using different technology

which shall incur low development costs and decrease development time by 1/10.

Please go for a hybrid App ( angular + ionic ) which needs to be coded once and can be deployed on android + iOS at the same time. 

Use wordpress only as a backend for data entry management. De-couple the front-end using WP-JSON API routes. 

This way content management+cms+role manager + Security of wordpress is used as backend stack and using JSON you can power in app/website in any language as you go about polishing your product.

I recommend the above stack because you can get your idea implemented within 2 weeks and better part of your time will go in getting the right funding. Once funding is in, then it makes sense to use mongodb+elasticsearch or MEAN stack.

Thank you so much Angad. Your inputs are really helpful. Can you please share your contact number? 

8888 seven eight six 925

Hi

My friend Dinesh Patil can be of immense value add to you in this. 9765988860 is his contact details

Regards,

Ashlesha

Thank you Ashlesha. We will get in touch with Dinesh.

Hi Ajay,

Please feel free to call/mail me when you reach at the point of integrating the payment gateway on your application. I would be more than happy to provide you the service in the best competitive prices.

Regards,

Manish Vyas

Shmart! Payment Solutions

7507845211 | 020-66351074

Pune

Hi Ajay,

We provide Testing Services in IT industry Please find below short summary of profile .

Last 4 years I am working as freelancing tester with large scale, small and
medium companies in Web based ,Mobile based and Windows Based applications.

Over 4+ years of work experience on Software Testing, Test Plan, and Test

Design and Test Execution in e-payments industry and Banking ,POS Domain.

Knowledge of Functional testing, End to End (E2E) testing, Integration testing,Regression testing, Black box testing, GUI testing.

>Experience in Payment, Banking, Web Based and Mobile Based application

>Knowledge of ATM Switch and Card Management
> Good knowledge and understanding of SDLC & STLC.
>Good knowledge of test case writing and Traceability Metrics.
> Knowledge in Preparing Test Documentation, Test Scenarios, Test Cases.
>Good Exposure on Bug Life Cycle.
>Good Knowledge on Test Management Tools like Test Director and HPQC 10.0.
> Experience in writing SQL queries in order to perform Database Testing.

Areas of Expertise:

TESTING METHODOLOGIES: Functional Testing, Integration Testing, System Testing, Sanity
Testing, Smoke Testing, Regression Testing, Performance Testing, Security Testing, End
To End Testing
QA PROCESS: Agile, Waterfall, V model.
Testing PROCESS: Test Planning, Test Cases designing, Execution, Defect tracking and
reporting,GUI Checklist

If any freelancing work related testing of any application so please you can reach me at

Email:prasadpujari269@gmail.com and Mobile no:9673009922

Regards,

Prasad

RSS

© 2019   Created by Santosh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service