I am looking for a small company/team who can work on a web app development. They should have worked on complex algorithms and should have a portfolio for responsive apps. The project would need to start immediately.

Send me your details and I will contact you.

Thanks,

Shubhada

Views: 866

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hello Shubhada,

As you have already got so much responses, I'll just add a line- "We are working in 20+ countries"

Regards,

Akshay Gurav

Business Development Executive

akshay.gurav@hardcastlegis.com

For more details visit our website - www.hardcastlegis.com

Hi Shubhada,

We are a year old startup with experienced resources in developing web application. We have worked on multiple web applications of our own as well as for clients. Please visit our website www.gunadhyasoft.com to know more about our services/products.
Recently, we have released our web application for meeting management - do check out www.allaboutmeeting.com .
You can send your project requirement at info@gunadhyasoft.com and also, pls let me know your contact information so that I can send you detailed profile of ours.

Thanks,
Amol

@@Shubhada But I can't received any mail

Hello Shubhada,

We have been into web development for past 5 years.We are hands on web technologies and have implemented various algorithms.Kindly drop me the details at akshay.gurav@hardcastlegis.com .

For more details visit - www.hardcastlegis.com

Looking forward to hear from you soon.Thanks.

Regards,

Akshay Gurav

akshay.gurav@hardcastlegis.com

We have expertise in web development please contact us on sachin.prolixus@gmail.com or call ue on 9923974722

Hello Shubhada,

Wishing you a very good health and prosperity. I am extremely happy to introduce our software company Chepall Technologies. We specialize in developing custom software and related applications and we can develop cost effective and high quality software for you. A brief introduction of what we do is given below:

Chepall Technologies Pvt.Ltd.  – Global Software Outsourcing Services:

Chepall Technologies stands on the solid foundation of expertise, experience and dedication of its team members. Ever since our inception in 2006 , our innumerable clients have invested their trust and confidence in us. The orchestrated efforts of our skilled team members have ensured a consistency in quality work and timely delivery of projects.

We are committed to deliver completely customized solutions for the following solutions:

• Web development
  • Mobile application development

Our quality can be seen in our ever-increasing client base spanning USA, UK, Australia, South Africa, Singapore, Malaysia, etc. We put in our sincere efforts to understand the requirements of our esteemed clients to deliver completely customized solutions. We use open source web development software to deliver cost-effective solutions and maximize the return on investment. Right from conceptualization of your ideas to their execution, we ensure that your expectations are taken care of.

We specialize in providing services and solutions to sectors like banking, finance, retail, hospitality, education, e-commerce, etc. Our fast-paced growth can be attributed to our innovative products, quality services, skilled team and our adoption to agility.

We assure substantial cost benefits, high quality services with flexible engagement models (Fixed or hourly/monthly). We are sincerely looking at the prospect of a mutually beneficial relationship with you and your company and to the opportunities future may bring.

I do look forward to hear from you.

-- 

Thanks and Regards,

Subodh Patil.

COO & Founder

Chepall Technologies Pvt. Ltd

www.chepall.com

Email: subodh.p@chepall.com

Mobile: +91-9823-320-494

Hello 

vijay.prolixus@gmail.com

Hello Shubhada

Can please your contact details for further discussion 

Thanks

Hey there, I just have completed my training on WCD and struts. Have an ample and fresh knowledge regarding the same. You can think about me. Waiting for your reply.

RSS

© 2019   Created by Santosh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service