I am looking for a small company/team who can work on a web app development. They should have worked on complex algorithms and should have a portfolio for responsive apps. The project would need to start immediately.

Send me your details and I will contact you.

Thanks,

Shubhada

Views: 849

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hello Shubhada,

We have expert in web app development so please connect me on jaykumar@decipherhub.com.

Thanks

Jaykumar

Thanks. I sent an email to you.

Hello Shubhada,

Please share your requirements on ameya@allangles.in

Thanks

Ameya

All Angles

Hi shubhada,

we have expertise on developing responsive web application, kindly share your details on ganesh.freelance16@gmail.com

Thanks

Ganesh

Hi Shubhda mam ,

Hope you are doing well!! We are having ample of experiences and team of experts to provide you the genuine solution . Please contact us on herewith attached detail:-

PRCV SOFT LLP        

Mobile no: +91 7709762428 |Landline: 020 60606059  |  Skype: prcv.soft  | mail: rahul.p@prcvsoft.com

sales@prcvsoft.com

Wishing you a very good health and prosperity. I am extremely happy to introduce our software company Pragmatic Info Solution Pvt Ltd . We specialize in developing custom software and related applications and which helps organizations to reduce time to market, acquire closer to customers and reach a long term, profitable growth.

Our services at a glance: -

1. Website development (Custom Website Development, PHP, Java, .Net Development, Ajax Programming, etc.)
  2. Open source customization/ CMS (Joomla, Drupal, WordPress, etc)
  3. E commerce website development (Magento, Woo Commerce, Zen Cart integration etc) 
  4. Web Programming Services (PHP MySQL Development, PHP Frameworks, JavaScript Frameworks etc)
  5. Mobile Application Development (Android & IOS)
  6. Graphic Design (Logo Design,Media planning),Branding (Outdoor & Indoor)

We assure substantial cost benefits, high quality services with flexible engagement models (Fixed or hourly/monthly). We are sincerely looking at the prospect of a mutually beneficial relationship with you and your company and to the opportunities future may bring.

I do look forward to hear from you.

~

Kinds Regards, 

~

Nilesh Patil
Tel.(Mob.) +91-9960288730
Attachments:

Thanks. I will contact you soon.

Hello Shubhada,

We are a small team of people who have expertise on Webapp development since 2011.

We have built an app using complex statistical data calculations for US government.

We have deep expertise in building Responsive apps.

You can visit our website ridesoftech.com.

You can contact me on - pallavi.phadke@ridesoftech.com or +91-9923797045

Thanks and Regards,

Pallavi Phadke

Thanks. I sent email to you.

Thanks. Will get back to you soon.

Hello Shubhada,

Please check out our work 

Please feel free to contact us on +919860274142
Skype - sidram.tadka
Thanks
Sidram
Greeting from Stackmint,
We would like to associate with you for your idea. We can provide all sort of technical support.

We would like to have meeting with you for the better understanding of your idea.

Kindly provide your mail id for smooth functioning. 

please find the attachment

waiting for your response,

looking forward to associate with you.

Thanking you,

warm regards

Nishant Kumar
Business Development Manager,
stackmint.pune,
+91-8007330547
nishant@stackmint.com
Attachments:

RSS