I have a non-tech start up idea and am looking for partners who are enterprising and have the right foresight to work on something that can potentially become big.

Views: 423

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Contact me at abhishekchatterjee170@gmail.com

What exactly U R looking. An executor or an investor.

Please let me know your idea. You can contact me on 8149827278 or vmunot@gmail.com

I am looking for a partner who has some skills in the product conceptualization/marketing division who will add  intellect to the idea. But yes, who ever will join me will have to commit some amount  financially to ensure dedication.

Hi Abhishek,

Are You still awaiting a Partner to fulfill Your Dream of Creating An Enterprise?

If the answer is Yes, and You are also willing to make sacrifices/ put in Your All, an opportunity has come knocking.

Khara Sauda Raddi Wale was founded on 18th March' 14, and has attained reasonable success till date. I am keen to Partner with Dreamer(s) like You and take Khara Sauda to next levels of success.

If You'd like to know more, You are welcome to discuss, ask Q's, seek A's, assess compatibility/ideologies/vision.

Thank You.

Best Wishes,

Ankur Sharma

Mob.: 7875 20 2324

Hi Abhishek,

Where are you with your idea, let me know if we can discuss it and you are interested in funding, product conceptualization and management.

outHi.. Abhishe I may take interest in your startup according to your plan but for that let me know something more please contact me my cell no.9370258642. or mail me :Nitin6474@yahoo.com

Hiiiii

Call me 9370258642 so that we can discuss more on this.

Thanks 

Nitin

You may contact me for further discussion at parthapratimbiswas@yahoo.co.in.

RSS

© 2019   Created by Santosh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service