hi ,

we are looking for investors/mentors and someone who is experienced in eCommerce based startup

i am also looking for experienced programmers.I am a computer engineering student .

if anyone is interested mail me at

rohanaswani41@gmail.com

Views: 2710

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

HI,

Please send me the details we have successfully completed 10 e-commerce projects in US and India .

Regards,

Prasad

Are you planning to start your own Business / Started?

Are you looking for Mentoring by Industry Experts?

Are you searching for Co working space?

Get mentored by professionals and entrepreneurs (IIT / IIM Alumni) having  30+ years of working experience as CEO / CFO / CTO/MD / Mentors  of Idea Cellular, Birla Sun life, Suzlon Green, VSNL, ONGC, Zensar , Microsoft, Pricewaterhouse Coopers , Avaya, Persistent, TCS, Vallorec, Carraro Group etc.

We connect you with Industry Experts / Investors / Financial Advisors / Legal Advisors / Technology Experts and help you become successful at every stage of business.

We also provide Co working space at PITSTOP for start-ups with 4 MBPS leased line/ WiFi, battery back-up, workstations, pantry facility, conference room with printer, projector and many more facilities. Beyond this, we provide an environment budding with ideas and networking with founders of 12 other start-ups.

We have3000 Sq. Ft.Facility perfect environment for working peacefully,located in pollution free area surrounded by Hills and Trees.

Please contact us today with your details and requirements:

Sparkpluggers Innovation Lab

Binglow No. 8, NCL Cooperative Housing Society, Panchavati,

Pashan, Pune -411008

Email :sparkpluggers14@gmail.com

Tel : 020-25887773 / 9420729320 ( Nilesh)

Need details regarding your startup idea??Pls email on forniles@gmail.com 

Thanks

Nilesh

Like to apply for UX Design lead position

Hi Rohan,

Please share details about the concept @ vinod.porwal@hotmail.com

regards,

Vinod Porwal

Hi can u pls inbox ur business concept for better understanding.   thanks

Hello ,

looking for business partner

visit www.dealforbiz.com
"Starthub" pune's coolest coworking space in koregaon park
Offering the best infrastructure like welcome lounge, chill-out space, pantry, conference room, dedicated front desk, concierge with basics such as 24/7 internet connectivity, beverages and internally cooled. all this at a unbeatable rate that you are paying at your current space right now !
check out www.starthub.in right now, and find your space to co-work amongst the pune brightest hustlers like you !
check for more details at: www.starthub.in

we have a selection process for startups to apply as we want a good synergy between the coworkers where they share share knowledge , skill set etc which will create a win-win for both.
for example a e-commerce startup side to a digital marketing startup etc
for enqueries you can reach me at 
nikhil mote
motenikhil2005@gmail.com

Hi rohan , we will be having similar kind of networking events at starthub.

"Starthub" pune's coolest coworking space in koregaon park
Offering the best infrastructure like welcome lounge, chill-out space, pantry, conference room, dedicated front desk, concierge with basics such as 24/7 internet connectivity, beverages and internally cooled. all this at a unbeatable rate that you are paying at your current space right now !
check out www.starthub.in right now, and find your space to co-work amongst the pune brightest hustlers like you !
check for more details at: www.starthub.in

we  have a selection process for startups to apply as we want a good synergy between the coworkers where they share share knowledge , skill set etc which will create a win-win for both.
for example a e-commerce startup side to a digital marketing startup etc
for enqueries you can reach me at 
nikhil mote
motenikhil2005@gmail.com

Hello

send me your requirements on mayur.linosys@gmail.com and add me on skype - zubairoo

my mobile no - 9922935159

Hope for positive feedback.

Thanks

May I ask what kind of products do you intend to sell on your website

Hi Rohan,

Please let me know how can I be of help. I am a seasoned professional and would love to be associated with your startup as a mentor.

Thanks

Sandeep Deshpande

Mobile: 9881302556

RSS

© 2017   Created by Santosh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service