Hello all!

We are looking for a marketing and sales person for our Interior Design company, Doozy Designs. With following skills:

. Develops, and implements an integrated range of marketing concepts and methodologies; plans and develops marketing and sales strategies consistent with the overall goals and objectives of the business.

Provides market research and analysis; prepares research-based reports and sales forecasts for senior management.

Performs direct customer sales in key areas; promotes and maintains customer relations.

Represents the enterprise at conferences, meetings, exhibits, and other special events; promotes new and existing programs and initiatives.

Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.

Please let me know if you come across any such candidate. Any help would be greatly appreciated!  

Thanks,

Aruna

Views: 166

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Dear Aruna

Hopes to find you in pink of your health

I started my own company (www.mobiilegullak.in) and took the company from scratch to the current level in two years.
After taking off from services from the company I am looking for an interesting assignment in industry in the field of strategy and business development.
Please do find detailed profile of me attached with the mail.
Regards
Akshay Singh

Attachments:
Attachments:

RSS

© 2019   Created by Santosh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service