I am looking for someone with an expertise in InDesign and also good with fashion/creative designs for my company.

Views: 267

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hello,

We established Indo Global Chamber of Commerce, Industries and Agriculture (www.igccia.org) in April 2014.

We want a person who can work with us on sharing basis. We have lot of projects in our mind. But couldn't get a proper person to proceed. We are open for the position of Director at IGCCIA (on sharing basis). We have our office at 
12-B, “Premdeep”, 3rd Floor
Sind Hindu Society, Opp. 
Manikchand Malabar Hill, Above Latur Bank
Near Gera Square, Lulla Nagar, 
Pune – 411040. Ms, India.

If interested, kindly call me on +91 9822621579 or mail me at dranwarshaikh@gmail.com.

Regards,
Dr. Anwar Shaikh
www.dranwarshaikh.com
www.igccia.org
www.cvu.education
+91 9822621579

Hi Poornima,
We are a end-to-end startup consulting company based out in Pune and Bangalore.
We have Graphic designers that can help you with your graphic designing requirements on freelancing or part time basis.

Graphic designers available for any kind of graphic designing work, from images, icon, infographics, image editing, poster-visiting card designing and many more.
If interested then please revert back at harendmgr@gmail.com .
Hi poornima. I'm graphic fashion designer. So if there is any vacany do let me know. I do freelance graphic work as well. Contact - saakshi_kothari@yahoo.com

Hi Poornima,

I am commercial artist having experience in designing. I do designing in corel draw, photoshop, illustrator, and Indesign. You can share your details on rajesh.kambli@gmail.com or can call on 9967471351

Thanks and Regards

Plz connect me on 9890118274

RSS

© 2019   Created by Santosh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service