Looking for a co-founder, or willing to join as a co-founder? Please mention it here.

Please add your details if you are looking for a co-founder for your startup or if you are willing to join someone as a co-founder.

Please give the following details:

If you are looking for a co-founder: give details about your venture, what role you are looking for (technology, business development something else?) and what's the expertise that you seek.

If you offer to join as a co-founder: give details about your background and what you bring to the table.

Views: 4016

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi All,

I am looking for a co-founder who has minimum one and a half years of experience in Market Research Industry. The idea is in its initial phase and I am looking for someone who can handle the entire research side of the business. He or she must have hands on syndicate reports preparation, various tools used for research and anyone from Chemical or IT domain would be an added advantage. Currently we are a team of 3 with decent experience in the Market Research Industry.

If interested feel free to reach out to me at rahul.soni510@gmail.com or 919503765011

I am working on a market research startup which in its initial stage and I need a partner who can handle the complete end to end process of market research. I am looking for someone who has at least 3 years of experience in the market research industry in one of the booming sectors such as Chemicals, IT, Healthcare, Electronics.

If interested, please get in touch with me at:
rahul.soni510@gmail.com
+919503765011

Hi,

I know this post is very Old. Still if you could help me find a co-founder. We are start up engaged in Two Wheelers Doorstep Servicing. We are looking for Co-founder either from Technology Background who can help us develop, ugrade and manage our Technology or a Co-founder from Automobile/Mechanical background who can help us with our operations. Our more details can be viewed on www.thetoolbox.co.in

I have more than 13 +year of experience in IT and product designing and Process consulting experience .

I am very much interested to be part of ant Start up .

I am a passionate foodie, looking for some interesting ideas /startups in food business to join as a co-founder/freelancer consulting, let me know if there are any opportunities

RSS

© 2017   Created by Santosh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service