Looking for a co-founder, or willing to join as a co-founder? Please mention it here.

Please add your details if you are looking for a co-founder for your startup or if you are willing to join someone as a co-founder.

Please give the following details:

If you are looking for a co-founder: give details about your venture, what role you are looking for (technology, business development something else?) and what's the expertise that you seek.

If you offer to join as a co-founder: give details about your background and what you bring to the table.

Views: 4254

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hello Friends,

We are developing a Professional Networking website to simplifying Training and Recruitment, Looking for a co-founder who is experienced in Web developement, having expertise on PHP Codeigniter, MYSQL, JS, HTML5 and CSS3. 

Intrested ?? Please drop an email : hemanshu.mahajan@gmail.com

Hi ashish, 

I would be interested in joining as co-founder.

I have very good background on development and desiging large scale applications. I am technical with good knowledge about architecture styles, design pattern, development, team leading and helping core teams.

My contact details - vinod.porwal@hotmail.com 

thanks & regards,

Vinod Porwal.

Hi friends,

Looking for a co-founder for augmented reality technology based start-up with good marketing & sales background.

Good knowledge in the advertising & media sectors.

mail me at arun@augmentastic.com

Looking for 1000 sq ft space with an extended open space for Handloom, Handicrafts Training Centre in Pune
We are willing to collaborate with like minded People as co Founder.
My expertise is Textiles, Handpainting, Dyeing, Printing on Fabrics using Eco friendly Dyes and sourcing Textile related Merchandise in India
For more informations, pls respond to pritvdesigns@gmail.com
Looking forward to hear
Thank you Ashish for starting this thread.
Thank you
Cheers
Prithi Venkateshwar

Hi Prithi,

How has the journey been so far? I liked your idea. Did you find the place you were looking for?

-Vikas

I want to join as a Co-Founder

Hello Ashish,

I am looking for a co-founder for my venture www.dealsdirectory.in, www.bangalore.dealsdirectory.in, www.pune.dealsdirectory.in .........i am based out of Banaglore......

Regards

Hari

Hi,

would like to understand more about the venture. please write me to vinod.porwal@hotmail.com.

My contact details - 9822833235. i based out of Pune.

regards,

vinod

Amazing...

I appreciate your efforts Ashish.

Enjoyed reading thread.

I first congratulate all successful connection made through this thread.

By the way I'm Devesh.

Young, CA by profession.

loves studying business dynamics. Chalking down business plan.

Setting up business and making it successful. 

I personally believe, You need to absolutely pour-in  TAN, MANN, DHAN (Body, Soul, Money) to get succeed in any thing.

So all the best every one for your ambitious ventures.

You Can always get connected to me :
email : cadevesh.zanvar@gmail.com.
talk at : 9960 790 476 

Hello Techies

I do have one project at Concept stage. Now I am working on making team who will convert my paper work into product.

Looking for co founder - technical.

-

Nitin

Thanks Sai for your inputs.

-

Nitin

Here is an article that's year old, but still relevant to many cases http://acism.com/for-startups-looking-for-technical-co-founders/

RSS

© 2018   Created by Santosh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service