I am looking for a classroom on rent on per hour basis - preferably over the weekend. Please send me any leads - I can be reached at +91 772001 9481

Views: 834

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

call me on 9049009610, i have space available in Kharadi

Hi Mahesh.. Thanks for the message.. I am looking at karve road, Kothrud, Mayur Colony area..

Which type of trainings you will conduct and for how many students, kindly contact on 9850846872

I will be conducting the sessions for Senior Citizen on Social Media use, Skype Use, Cashless Txn Apps.. THis will be under my other non profit venture Indus Core Education Foundation.. I am ok with the 2-3 hours in the morning on Saturday and Sunday.. Mahesh I am looking at Kothrud, Bhavdha, Deccan, Prabhat Road or Mayur Colony..Capacity to be maximum 30 people at a time..

We have one on bhandarkar road with elevator facility as your targeted audience.

Pls confirm.

is it ok if we can have a call for 2 mins.. its too late that's the reason - just checking it..My other contact number is 9850836972

Pls call tomorrow morning at 10 AM

No issues..Just want to know the rent and duration for which its available and it is per hour/per day?

Pls call me on 9850846872

You can try the Pleasant Business Park Opp Vaishali Hotel. They have various options available, right from 5-10 to 20,40,70 odd people. Good Parking Space. 

Cost should be some 2000 Rs. for 2 Hrs, depends upon audience qty. 

We did a 2 Days event there, quite ok.

If You are okay with a Cafe, tell. Ican suggest. Depends upon the no. of people.

RSS

© 2020   Created by Santosh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service