We all love celebrations, and look forward to opportunities of celebrating throughout the year. This time of the year - from August to December - is loaded with various types of festivals. Especially, Maharashtrian festivals, starting in month of Shravan and running through grand Diwali celebrations, are incomplete without food. Let it be Puran Poli, Ladoo, Chiwda, Chakli, Bakarwadi, etc etc, all delicacies are prepared, served, distributed, and enjoyed with love and fun.
Catching up with this celebration fever, we started out with supply of the most favorite Maharashtrian item - Puran Poli. Yes, we are the guys behind firstname.lastname@example.org. After several Pune foodies have received our e-mails, and many of you even ordered and tasted our Puran Poli's, we are now officially launching our venture, “Khawakee”.
What is special with Khawakee?
- To start with, we have picked up the most difficult to cook item, Puran Poli. Product details are given below, but you have to taste it once before you believe our words!
- You can order Puran Poli's through e-mail or phone, and get them delivered at your doorstep, at your convenient time.
- No minimum order limit for free home delivery. You can order 2,4,10,30, whatever number of packs you need. We are covering many locations in Pune and Pimpri-Chinchwad now.
- Our Puran Poli's come in packs of two each, @ Rs.30 per pack.
- For curious and curiouser, our Puran Poli weighs approx 120gms, is made of wheat flour, jaggery with flavor of Nutmeg (jaayfal) and Cardamom (ilaaychi).
We will be supplying many more festival special food items, so keep in touch with us at – http://khawakee.blogspot.com
P.S. - For those wondering what Khawakee means, some other time, guys! Have to prepare some Puran Poli's now, we know how much you all love food :)