Landed in Pune (Baner) few weeks ago. Seeking business opportunities. Join for a cup of coffee

Hi,

After staying in UK for about 10 years,recently came back to Pune.

I am working on a startup of my own but looking forward for a side business to meet monthly expenses. I have few ideas in mind though. 

Do you have similar mindset/ideas. Lets catch up for a cup of coffee.

PM me.

Regards

Vikas

Views: 346

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hello Sir,

I am Nilesh from Pragmatic Info Solution Pvt Ltd,Pune. I have  4 year experience in IT field & running own startup from last 3 year . I am interested to meet you for more discussion .

Contact No :- 9960288730  , Email id: nileshh661@live.com

Vikas,

I've few, lets connect : 90280 22722.

Viswanath

Hi Vikas,

Lets meet and discuss on the same. You can contact me on 8796151636 or vishu.awate@gmail.com

Thanks,

Vishwanath Awate

Hello ,

Wishing you a very good health and prosperity. I am extremely happy to introduce our software company Chepall Technologies. We specialize in developing custom software and related applications and we can develop cost effective and high quality software for you. A brief introduction of what we do is given below:

Chepall Technologies Pvt.Ltd. - Global Software Outsourcing Services:

http://www.chepall.com/Pages/PortFolio.aspx

Chepall Technologies stands on the solid foundation of expertise, experience and dedication of its team members. Ever since our inception in 2006 , our innumerable clients have invested their trust and confidence in us. The orchestrated efforts of our skilled team members have ensured a consistency in quality work and timely delivery of projects.
We are committed to deliver completely customized solutions for the following solutions:
. Web development
. Mobile application development

Our quality can be seen in our ever-increasing client base spanning USA, UK, Australia, South Africa, Singapore, Malaysia, etc. We put in our sincere efforts to understand the requirements of our esteemed clients to deliver completely customized solutions. We use open source web development software to deliver cost-effective solutions and maximize the return on investment. Right from conceptualization of your ideas to their execution, we ensure that your expectations are taken care of.
We specialize in providing services and solutions to sectors like banking, finance, retail, hospitality, education, e-commerce, etc. Our fast-paced growth can be attributed to our innovative products, quality services, skilled team and our adoption to agility.

We assure substantial cost benefits, high quality services with flexible engagement models (Fixed or hourly/monthly). We are sincerely looking at the prospect of a mutually beneficial relationship with you and your company and to the opportunities future may bring.

I do look forward to hear from you.

Regard's:-
Subodh Patil.
+91-9823320494
Skype Id : chepall_technologies
Chepall Technologies Pvt. Ltd. | Co-Founder | www.Chepall.com
https://in.linkedin.com/pub/subodh-patil/28/9a5/47a

Yes Vikas,

There are loads of things which can be discussed and ideas and synergies to be explored. Let's connect further WA 9822426345

RSS

© 2019   Created by Santosh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service