Hello,

Launching a brand new online business directory targeted especially for businesses and professionals in and around Kothrud, Pune. This website is my way to say "Thank You" to this wonderful place where I've lived for more than 30 years. Enlist your business, product or service through FREE or Featured (Premium) Listings @

www.kothrud.in

Kothrud has estimated 2 million people and it was one of the fastest growing suburbs in Asia. Due to its proximity to the Central parts of the city as well as IT Hubs, it has grown exponentially over past 2 decades.

List your business including company, shop, profession, agent services, freelance work, home business, etc. You can create your FREE listing along with links back to your own website, Facebook profile or Twitter accounts... so enlist your business TODAY!

Visit http://www.kothrud.in and register online, then click on "Submit" tab and select the type of Listing (FREE or Featured) and enter your business information. You can also upload your photo/logo and recommended size is 180 * 128 px or proportionate size. To avoid spam and redundant/double entries, please DO NOT create more than single Listing for same business... it'll be DELETED without notice. Once your listing is approved by the Administrator, it'll be published on the website.

Looking forward to your business on Kothrud.In!!!

Sapan Shah
Resonate Web Solutions

Views: 935

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

WE have A Packing and moving firm located in pune ,  i want to promote my website packers and movers pune , is this site help to promote my business online

RSS

© 2017   Created by Santosh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service