Job Description: -
Working knowledge of the general mobile, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies. Designing, developing and validating mobile platform and reference apps for new devices. Creating public-facing iOS Enterprise solutions for highly-visible customers
Collaborating with remote global teams, including device, cloud, test, etc.
- Design and build applications for the iOS platform
- Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
- Collaborate with a team to define, design, and ship new features
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization.
- Proficient with Objective-C and Cocoa Touch
- Should have basic knowledge of Swift.
- Proficient with Size Class and autolayout.
- Experience with iOS frameworks such as UIKit,Core Data, Core Location,Core Animation,Core bluetooth etc.
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect iOS applications to back-end services
- Knowledge of other web technologies and UI/UX standards
- Understanding of Apple’s design principles and interface guidelines
- Knowledge of low-level C-based libraries is preferred
- Experience with performance and memory tuning with Instruments etc.
- Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications
- Knack for benchmarking and optimization
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as Git, Mercurial or SVN
- Familiarity with continuous integration
- Good to have knowledge of Alamofire, ObjectMapper, AFNetworking, Experience with Bluetooth LE protocol
Job Type: Full-time
Email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with your Current CTC, Expected CTC & Notice Period.
NOTE: This is not a Freelance Job, neither for Working Remotely.
Thanks & Regards