Hello all,

As POCC is reaching the major milestone of 10,000 members (http://punestartups.org/forum/topics/announcing-a-major-pocc-milest...), we are looking for some volunteers who have strong media connections and who can help us in getting the word out in the media (newspapers/ magazines). We would like to do some press releases, which, if published in newspapers and magazines, will be very useful for the POCC community.

Interested volunteers, please get in touch with me.

Thanks in advance,

Radha

Views: 728

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Super! We are currently discussing the format and the news for the event. I will get in touch with you and Rohit as soon as we have some more clarity on that.

I personally think you should not publish this portal very socially as this portal will become a marketing place for all giant companies and service based industries, and it will not be a good place for passionate entrepreneurs and startup ideas, as well members will stuck in unclear deals and unwanted marketing materials than clear opportunities, you can see what is happening with LINKED-IN and many more ,   and one important thing...... the real passionate and needy person will find this site easily like all other members did...... this is my very sincere thought and wish you think over it..... 

Thanx

Contact Mr. Salil Urunkar @ +919011043122. He can help u to get the news published in Mid-day.

Sagar

Hi Radha,

I am keen. You can reach me at singhmadhuri@gmail.com or 9890036569.

hi,

was going through the blog post here...do you still need to get in touch with media guys? i might be able to help

HI Sameer, 

Thanks for your message. Please share your contact details with me at radha.giri@i-midastouch.com. I will connect you with the team looking after the PR and promotion. 

Thanks,
Radha

RSS

© 2019   Created by Santosh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service