Fellow entrepreneurs,

Here at deAzzle I'm working with a talented team on creating a digital commerce platform for local businesses who wish to offer their services to their customers through mobile & e-commerce.

deAzzle gives every business owner the opportunity to directly connect with their customers. With deAzzle business owners can provide home delivery of orders, schedule appointments with their customers and collect payments digitally, including subscriptions. Moreover, we've created our platform in a way that allows it to be fully customisable. In other words, you can give your customers bespoke workflows for purchasing, appointments and payments that suit your business best.

We're hosting a focus group session on 10th October, 11am, SB Road area for entrepreneurs in different service categories, especially Food and basics such as drinking water, transport and more.

The session is a great opportunity to interact with us, share your needs and get ahead with understanding how deAzzle can help out in growing your business in the digital arena.

To participate in the session, simply email santosh@tinkeron.com. Please help spread the word by sharing this post with your personal network.

Best regards,

Santosh Dawara.
CEO, deAzzle.

Views: 66

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Im a serial social entrepreneur based out of Chicago, my current project is Worlds 1st Gender Equal Business Startup Competition for Children www.Schoolpreneur.Biz (USA, UK & INDIA) Currently Im in Pune my India cell is 955-286-3469 and my whatsapp is 001-773709-9154 

We are looking for strategic partners, volunteers, sponsors. 

regards 

Tausif Malik

founder

RSS

© 2017   Created by Santosh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service