Hi all... Hope you guys are in great Spirits and are doing well...!

We are an upcoming and aggressive startup based out of Baner- Pune with presence in Goa as well.

We are engaged in developing a Cloud Platform for Hyper-Local WEB-TO-PRINT services to help the B2B, B2C, and Freelance customers to easily Place and Manage their Print and allied requirements with the leverage of Internet, Thus allowing them to save Time, Money, Inventory and Procurement Efforts, besides maintaining standard print quality.

The same if conveyed in simple language would be… "WE ARE PROJECTING OURSELVES AS THE NEXT AMAZON /FLIPKART FOR THE PRINT AND ALLIED INDUSTRY with an add-on layer of PRODUCTION & QUALITY STANDARDIZATION PROCESS".

Our Print technology partners include HP (Graphics Division) and Roland (Graphics Division) with an alliance of 120+ print service providers across India. We presently have an existence in the offline model and are serving actively to our B2B clients. (Few to name are "Airtel", "Bacardi", "Pernod Ricard", “Tito’s – Goa” & "Mattel Toys").

As we are close to launch our 1st phase of online operations for testing our services in Goa and Pune for attaining our operational excellence before launching it nationwide, we are looking for likeminded and Go getters attitude interns and teammates.

We are inviting Interns and teammates for:

• Social Media                 (Platform Integrations, Page content , Updates and Tracking)

• Graphics designer        ( Visual designing, DTP and Packing design)

• Field Sales                   (B2B & B2C customer on-boarding and client service)

• Events & Promotion

activity geeks               (Participation and handling Events and Promotional activities)

• Operations - Back-end  (Daily production schedule and on-time dispatch handling)

• Operations -Front-end  (After sales Service for B2B &Print partners tie-ups with quality audits)

• Accounts                      (Inventory, Payroll, Finance and Compliance Handling)

• IT- Administration          (Cloud architect & deployment of services with Maintenance Handling)

Interested Interns and willing to be Teammates can send the details on guru@velocitysynergy.com or can call for further queries on +91 98900 10550.

Views: 170

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hello,

I am having a background of IT and HR.

Let me know if i can help u in some manner.

U can connect me on 9158882929.

Hi,

Thank you for showing your interest in our post.

Would request you to mail across your updated cv on the above mentioned mail id to take it further.

Regards,

Gurvinder S.

Hi, I have experience in operations & HR department.Let me know if I can help you with my skills. You can contact me at 9637779827.

Hi,

Thank you for showing your interest in our post.

Would request you to mail across your updated cv on the above mentioned mail id to take it further.\

Regards,

Gurvinder S.

RSS

© 2017   Created by Santosh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service