Hello,

You think you have a great idea or more? You think you know the way( business plan)? You know the competitors? You know your market? You know your taget group? You know busines.......let's talk then.

I am looking for good investment opportunities in Pune. As of today, no particular business area in mind but definitely not in any kind of heavy/ mechanical engineering etc., what i don't understand. Media, Advertising eCommerce, Service Sector etc. would be preferred.

Feel free to write me directly regarding your ideas, efforts and kind of help needed (money, resources, mentorship etc.).

Regards
Mandar Ambekar

Views: 342

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

pl advise suitable time to speak.

Regards, Madhuri 9822912827

@ Madhuri,

Thanks for your reply. please write me about your idea/ plan etc. Send me the presentation on mandarambekar75@yahoo.de. I am not going to call without having any initial information. It will be waste of time for me/ you.

Regards

mandar

Hello Mandar,

I am keen to find a local pune resident partner for one of my following ecommerce ventures, It is preferred to be investment + personal time involvement.

CrackersnParty.in - marketplace for crackers n party items

Kothrud.com - potentially India's first Geo Location Marketplace in the making. 

RightDeal.in - an online Edu store for Pre to Primary Schooling kids. A new Online Library initiative was launched recently under this venture called 'Young Readers Club' (yrc.rightdeal.in) and this 'reading' initiative works closely with preschools. I am likely to convert RightDeal.in into Edu Marketplace targeting Pune based medium scale Edu stores.

Do let me know if any of these interests you..

I can be reached at +918888658447. Please let me know your preferred time to discuss further.

Thanks & regards,

parag

Hi Mandar,

Kindly call me on 9922460357. I have a couple of very good ideas.

Regards

Himanshu Mehta.

hi Mandar , you can go through my startup www.info4kids.com . you can reach me on 7387465558 or thomas.abraham847@gmail.com to discuss.

Hi, Let us get connected on punegravity@gmail.com

Sure , pls suggest a convenient time to discuss.

Regards

thomas

hi Mandar,

I am looking for a co-founder based in Pune. My MVP is ready, www.itgyani.com . Please feel free to call at +91 9545550083.

It is a e-learning skill development platform.

Hey, I have couple of ideas (Healthcare and Socio-Economy) and I have carried out a initial SWOT analysis for the same. We can connect on patankarbal81@gmail.com or 9545088458.

RSS

© 2018   Created by Santosh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service