Hi all,

How many incubation centre's available in Pune.

What facilities do they offer? and how much do they charge?

Any insights will be of great help. 

Thanks,

Ashish

Views: 5849

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hello,

I don't know about the number of incubators in Pune but I do know about the NCL incubator for technology and biotech startups.  You can get more details on http://www.venturecenter.co.in/.  I have looked at the facilities and expertise they provide and been very impressed.

Rita

Hey Rita,

Thanks fot the link. 

- Ashish

Hi Rita

EFC India A Pune Based NGO,Is providing work stations in its incubation center.The work station are ample with the facilities of high speed internet connectivity(Lease line/Broadband),Power back up,Mentor ship support,Business guidance.
Fully equipped office space,with a look and feel of IT Park.

Our motto is to support new or the existing businessmen who are facing problems in order to run there business.So for them we are providing the space at a very affordable rate of 1500/workstation/month.

Else you don't have to bother of your office rent,Lease line bills,Heavy electricity bills.These all will be taken care by us.

You just have to enroll with us and Run your business.

Benefits of Enrolling with us:-

• You will get Cheapest yet highly functional and efficient workspace in Pune..
  • As we believe in the theory of 30 and 300.For setting up a business it requires 30days.And to make it well established you need 300 days.So relying on the theory we will be incubating you in our incubation center for three years.And in this 3 years will be supporting your business in every possible ways.
  • No deposit,No brokerage,No stake sharing in profits you make.
  • A permanent official postal address to increase your firms reliability in the market.Instead of running your business from home,Come with us and make a strong market statement.

Hi,

I would be interested.. but rates what you have mentioned in your post & rates mentioned on your site are very different.

Can you please contact me on 915 800 5654

Hi,

Our Rates may vary with the location of Incubation Center, rate you have seen on website is rate for our current incubation center that is located in Magarpatta, and rate that you have seen on above post was for Yewlewadi Incubation Center.

Sorry, I am not so familiar with the areas. Where again is this place ?

Any nearby areas will be helpful ? 

I am looking for Incubation center around Aundh and Baner area. Do you have incubation center around that?

And what about availability and charges?

http://www.bizintegrated.com is a Business Center in Pune and accept proposals from Startups for Incubation.

Hello Ashish,

EFC India is an NGO that has its Incubation Center in pune.It provides office space(workstations) to the startups.The charges are very nominal which includes Office rent,Computers,Internet and security as well.You can visit the website (www.efcindia.org) or get in touch with +918956062764.

EFC India A Pune Based NGO,Is providing work stations in its incubation center.The work station are ample with the facilities of high speed internet connectivity(Lease line/Broadband),Power back up,Mentor ship support,Business guidance.
Fully equipped office space,with a look and feel of IT Park.

Our motto is to support new or the existing businessmen who are facing problems in order to run there business.So for them we are providing the space at a very affordable rate of 1500/workstation/month.

Else you don't have to bother of your office rent,Lease line bills,Heavy electricity bills.These all will be taken care by us.

You just have to enroll with us and Run your business.

Benefits of Enrolling with us:-

• You will get Cheapest yet highly functional and efficient workspace in Pune..
  • As we believe in the theory of 30 and 300.For setting up a business it requires 30days.And to make it well established you need 300 days.So relying on the theory we will be incubating you in our incubation center for three years.And in this 3 years will be supporting your business in every possible ways.
  • No deposit,No brokerage,No stake sharing in profits you make.
  • A permanent official postal address to increase your firms reliability in the market.Instead of running your business from home,Come with us and make a strong market statement.

Does EFC india has  incubation center in baner, hinjewadi , wakad , kothrud or deccan side ? Please do let us know at sumitkale24@gmail.com or 8600499964

thanks

sumit

I am looking around the same area. Did you find any place? 

RSS

© 2019   Created by Santosh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service