YuktaMedia is looking for Full-Stack Developer (aka an individual with a strong sense of purpose) to lead and nurture development of its technology platform and the team.
For Publishers, YuktaMedia provides a connected platform to holistically manage Ad and Revenue Operations for their cross-channel Ad Inventory (Display, Mobile, Video and iPTV) and Demand. YuktaMedia is at a cross section of Big Data, Web Applications and Algorithms Marketplace.
As a Full Stack Tech Lead, you will be a part of leadership in the product & technology team with strong influence on product vision and technology decision making. You will also be establishing technical standards and ensure adherence to the same. This role is a great mix of hands on and managerial activities. With this role, you will have a unique opportunity to build out a team of technology specialists. Challenges a plenty and fun unlimited!
- Mentor team of engineers. From day to day work to skills planning and growth trajectory planning.
- Drive product and platform execution planning and delivery.
- Identify and explore various technologies and evaluate their impact on YuktaMedia's product and platform.
- Help in evaluation technology impact on business and vice-versa. Most importantly question why!
- Align cross-functional team and help in understanding engineering approach for solving specific business problems.
- The ideal candidate should have 5+ years of experience on Java backend, API and web applications development driven by SOA.
- Working with environment and systems infrastructure (knowing what hardware to ask for, which OS to install, how to prepare the system and dependencies for all software)
- Understanding, creating, manipulating, and querying databases (MySQL, Hadoop, Hive, etc)
- API / back-end code in one or more languages, e.g. Java, Hibernate / Spring, etc.
- Project management / client work, e.g. gathering requirements, creating technical specifications and architecture documents, creating good documentation, managing a project time-line (e.g. Agile/SCRUM)
- Experience managing and grooming team of Jr. engineers / Developers.
- Experience on Twitter Bootstrap is required/ will be an added advantage. Exposure to UI and UX practices is desired.
- Managing data on AWS / Azure cloud, application configuration on cloud, etc.
- BE/B.Tech in Computer Science or equivalent.
- Must have a track record of successfully building and maintaining large scale high performance technology products in the industry.
- Strong foundation in computer science, algorithms, data structures and design patterns.
- Strong hands on experience is expected and interest in continuing to do so.
- Ability to evaluate, recommend and implement new tools and technologies.
- Must love working in startup environment. Completely self-driven!
Send your resume / CV on: firstname.lastname@example.org