We are looking for a strong web content writer to work on Tracking system for child safety.

We are looking to hire experienced web content writers with a minimum of two years experience. The chosen candidate will work on preparing and editing content such as blogs and articles. He/she would also be required to coordinate with external writers for content creation purpose.

Key role:
Writing, editing and proofreading website content
Experience in writing for web such as blogs and scannable articles
Research content on trending topics
Coordinate with external writers for content creation purpose.

Technical Skills:
Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Good understanding of content creation - prior experience with a website
would be a plus.
SEO writing skills
Ability to write for social media
Familiarity with writing for the web (scannable writing)

Views: 85

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

mail id: sadhnamatnani02@gmail.com

T: (+91)-9503760622

Hi, I have experience in develop an websites content.I have already working on these type of projects Let me know if I can help you with my skills. You can contact me at 9011268667/8806080852/7387326572 Or mail at prasad.techrnl@gmail.com

Hi,

We do website content writing and copy writing.

For more details, check our website here:  Website Content Writing in Pune.

Hello, We provide you cost effective and efficient content writing and digital marketing services.
For more info contact me at gangadhar@digitechmantra.com

Hi Sadhna,
I was a full-time journalist, with experience of more than 10 years spanning the book-publishing, e-learning, technical writing, online media and print media industries. I am currently providing content writing and editing services on a freelance basis.
Do let me know about your requirements--would be a pleasure to connect with you.
Peter Noronha,
Kalyani Nayar
(pn_being2003@hotmail.com)

RSS

© 2017   Created by Santosh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service