Dear Sir,



Planning to set up a website where customers can buy branded products online.

I will be keeping some stock at my residential flat as well as manufacture some items.


1: Do I need to have a Shops & Establishment License

2: Do I need to have bot VAT and Sales tax numbers




Views: 67

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

yes you will be requiring shop act for that...


Hello Avinash,

As regards to your query, you would need to opt for VAT & CST Registration in case your annual turnover exceeds Rs.5 lacs.

We are a firm of Chartered Accountants in practice from past over 6 years. If you want, We would like to assisst you for your Finance, Tax, Accounts, Audits & Complaince aspects.

You can reach us on or 9822785515


Tushar Lohe


© 2018   Created by Santosh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service