A place for startup entrepreneurs to meet in Pune
Here's the big list of coworking spaces collected from across Pune.
* Growth Lab - by Scitech Park ; Aundh; Mahesh 99 870 90601, firstname.lastname@example.org.
* Lotus Enterprises; Big Bazaar Baner Road; Tariqahmed Pinjar, 9011622203, email@example.com.
* The Mesh, 8th Floor, Nilgiri Heights, Shivaji Housing Society, SB Road; Kaushik Atul Bhagwat, 97656 98026.
Unconfirmed: I haven't personally heard from a reliable source if these offer coworking facilities and I'm happy to push them up if someone from the community has experience with them.
* Aundh Shared Office Space. 127/2, Sanewadi, Sarjaa restaurant, Next to Goodwill Society, ITI Road, Aundh.
* Diginex Solutions 4th floor, Kothari Plaza Near Sane Sujan Park, Kondhwa Bibwewadi Road, Lulla Nagar.
Lastly, POCC member Amit has pointed out a few problems with Regus centers. I highly recommend all members should read Amit's comments (in the thread below) before attempting to sign up with Regus. This is in the best interests of all the members.
* Regus Pune Connaught Place, Kumar Business Centre, 6th Floor, Bund Garden Road.
* Regus Baner Business Center, Prabhavee Tech Park, 4th Floor, Baner.
How you can help:
- do you know of a space I've missed?
- have you experienced any of these spaces? Do share on the forum and tag your experience with the name of the space. I'll link to the tag. Ideally, summarize the price and facilities available in your post. Do talk about how startup-friendly the space is, are there other startups on location, social events and anything else of that nature.
- help me create a custom map with each of these locations.
- help me confirm the spaces listed as unconfirmed.
- if you own one of these spaces, let me know and I can link to your contact page or profile on POCC.
- share this list with your fellow-entrepreneurs.
Adding a few:
1. iPlex, Commerzone, Yerwada
2. Regus Kumar Business Centre, 6th Floor, Bund Garden Road
Thanks! I've updated the thread.
Where've you guys setup shop?
Thanks for the info.
I suggest to remove Regus from this forum. Their cost structure is not at all Startup friendly. I end up wasting my time due to their false marketing of cost.
Venture Center: Good for startup. But their interest is very focused towards biology or physics. They are not so supportive for IT startup.
EFC: Good one.
I respect your views. Its an 'ok' idea to remove Regus entirely, its a better idea for you to post your review. A lot of coworking spaces are not priced in a startup-friendly manner and which is why startups will always prefer to start up from the garage.
Nevertheless, Coworking spaces do have a role to play in helping entrepreneurs get off the ground and reduce their capex.
If you do post reviews for both locations, I will definitely link to them. Thank you for sharing your experiences.
What is the Role of Co-Working Space? How it helps to Start-Up Entrepreneurs?
They help reduce capex on office infrastructure.
In some cases, they help serve as a startup hub.
In some cases, they provide services tailored for startups such as accounting.
This is very useful list. I'd like to share my feedback about Venture Center
1. Very good working space. They provide privacy at very reasonable cost.
2. Very good canteen. Specially the people in there and they make delicious food. :)
3. Good internet speed. Everywhere Wi-Fi connectivity.
4. Lots of Parking space.
5. Very good atmosphere for Start-ups.
1. They ask fro 6 months of advance deposit. And now for some start-up they are asking 6 months of rent in advance.
2. They have lot of restriction on internet usage. (mainly on bandwidth utilization. Even on weekend :D), which is not at all good for IT start-up. As per them only 2 GB per user is permitted.
3. Their internet uses Certificate based authorization, which creates problem for many open-source software.
4. They are not friendly for IT companies. Basically they are not open to all kind of start-up but their focus is narrowed to companies which involved in some science and research projects.
Thanks for sharing! That's very useful info.
Thanks Santosh for sharing this info.
I would request everyone to share their reviews.