Here's the big list of coworking spaces collected from across Pune.

CIIE Co-working space; Shivaji Nagar; Pooja; 9922375175; http://ciie.co/pune/apply.

* Entrepreneur Facilitation Center, Kalyani Nagar.

Entrepreneur Facilitation Center, Magarpatta.

* Eureka Startups, Chinchwad. Contact Parimal Killarikar, information on this thread.

Growth Lab - by Scitech Park ; Aundh; Mahesh 99 870 90601, growthlab@scitechpark.org.in.

iPlex, Commerzone, Yerwada.

* Lotus Enterprises; Big Bazaar Baner Road; Tariqahmed Pinjar, 9011622203, pinjarth@hotmail.com.

Pune International Incubation Center, Kothrud. Contact- Shishir Vaidya.

* Pune IT Park Incubation Center, Bopodi.

* The Mesh, 8th Floor, Nilgiri Heights, Shivaji Housing Society, SB Road; Kaushik Atul Bhagwat, 97656 98026.

Venture Center, Pashan.

Unconfirmed: I haven't personally heard from a reliable source if these offer coworking facilities and I'm happy to push them up if someone from the community has experience with them.

* Aundh Shared Office Space. 127/2, Sanewadi, Sarjaa restaurant, Next to Goodwill Society, ITI Road, Aundh.

* Diginex Solutions 4th floor, Kothari Plaza Near Sane Sujan Park, Kondhwa Bibwewadi Road, Lulla Nagar.

Lastly, POCC member Amit has pointed out a few problems with Regus centers. I highly recommend all members should read Amit's comments (in the thread below) before attempting to sign up with Regus. This is in the best interests of all the members.

Regus Pune Connaught Place, Kumar Business Centre, 6th Floor, Bund Garden Road.

Regus Baner Business Center, Prabhavee Tech Park, 4th Floor, Baner.

How you can help:

- do you know of a space I've missed?

- have you experienced any of these spaces? Do share on the forum and tag your experience with the name of the space. I'll link to the tag. Ideally, summarize the price and facilities available in your post. Do talk about how startup-friendly the space is, are there other startups on location, social events and anything else of that nature.

- help me create a custom map with each of these locations.

- help me confirm the spaces listed as unconfirmed.

- if you own one of these spaces, let me know and I can link to your contact page or profile on POCC.

- share this list with your fellow-entrepreneurs.

Best regards,

Santosh Dawara.

Views: 11760

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Keerthi, Pls can you also add VCN co-working space which is located at Baner and Dhole Patil Rd, you can chk site www.venturecentre.in

Thanks a lot

For virtual office in Pune visit www.spacelance.com

Dear All

I am having a space to give for co-working with very minimal charges. It can also be used for talks, learning event  on day basis. Those interested please contact me

RSS

© 2017   Created by Santosh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service