Hi, I am looking for someone who can help us out with registering a pvt ltd company in Pune. 

Views: 198

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Vikram,

You will need a CA as well as a CS to fulfill compliances if you are looking for a pvt ltd company. I can connect with my CA-CS if you want.



Hi Sagar,

I have some regulatory filing work as well. Could you please connect me to your CA-CS?

My email id - swapnil.st@gmail.com

You can contact my partners Dhand & Motwani Chartered Accountants. They will do the needful. Mohit Dhand 8956278566


You can contact me at:


Skype ID: sagar.dharmawat


CA Sagar Dharmavat

Hi Vikram, you may find this helpful    http://www.bmcgroup.in

Hi Vikram,

You can find better CA, CS and lawyer service under one roof with the KPS.

You may find this helpful: Private Limited Company Registration in Pune


We are a Lawfirm by the name of Lawgicon. We can help you with registration of a private ltd company as that is our area of practice. 

Please let me know if you would like to know more about the same.



© 2018   Created by Santosh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service