12 years. 23 startup mentorships. 4 businesses sold. Its time to share the success and the journey in India, more so, in Pune. 

looking at networking, business opportunities, mentoring young start ups or simply help them grow exponentially.

New ideas and projects are the elixir on which we thrive on and I happy happy to connect with anyone who shares the same passion.

Let's meet over steaming coffee and simulating conversations. I am sure we will enjoy both.

Looking forward to new friends, ideas and conversations!

Aditya Raj

Founder & CEO | Voluble Inc.

www.volubleinc.com

+91 9168685354

Views: 206

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Aditya sir, 

Please have a look at our requirement here :- http://punestartups.org/forum/topics/motrss-com-a-hyperlocal-consum...

Lets talk, if seems something you are interested in. 

Looking forward to talk to you. 

Thanks, 

Sumit Rathore

I'll take you up on your offer, Aditya. Let's connect over coffee. I am into the very hot business communications space (B2B).

Ashish 9890056365

Let's connect. I'm co-founder of AboutMyClinic.com, a novel patient engagement & practice promotion platform developed by doctors for doctors. High powered entrepreneurial team + paying customers. Deepa 8007320700

tropicalpost.com/2016/02/10/doctors-embrace-aboutmyclinic-com-to-engage-patients-through-information-intervention/

Would be a pleasure Deepa. Interesting concept. I am traveling presently and would be in Pune on Thursday. We could meet up over coffee. I am at Koregaon Park. Available on +91 9004140003. Look forward.

Aditya Raj

RSS

© 2017   Created by Santosh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service