Hey,

We are a company based in Viman Nagar and looking at moving of our existing place.

We don't really want to lose out on our deposit so we are hoping to find a company ready to move in. 

Its completely Plug and Play. Thanks for looking.

Gaurav

Views: 706

Attachments:

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Certainly sound like we have something here.. 

I like the idea of co-working space.. If we can get a total of 25 people each paying 4K + actuals this may be workable..

I can confirm 8 people. 

If you guys want to come over to the office and check it out/discuss lets fix something up.

Our company is into Online Marketing. We run a Social Media Company..Make a lot of video's so we have a temporary studio setup.. 

Ours is a small startup BPO Company, We wish to take up responsibility and manage the entire office setup. We would coordinate, manage and administer complete office for startup companies. We wish to take up this responsibility

Other than managing all shared resources we can also take care of the following requirement of any Startup and established company

HR, Pay Roll and HR Management

Secretarial Services

Office Administration,

Security

Facility Management

Please share your requirement in detail on my mail and call for further discussion

Name :  Ashwinikumar Patil

Contact No. : + 91 9765392189

E-mail :  ashwinikumarpatil@gmail.com

I am also interested in clubbing.

Lets share your plans!! it's great time for start !

I guess many of us are interested in co-working. I need space upto 7 seats + atleast 1 conference room. But conference room can be totally on shared basis

Come check it our Sandip.. We have a conference room which is not used much.

We can set some kind of schedule.. And that should work..

OK that's really great. My budget is not very high and i really don't want to mess-up with my cash flow initially. So I am looking for Any space which should not be very expensive. My budget is 15 to 20 K .

Cash Flow is Key :)

So we are looking at about 4 grand a seat.

I would also be interested in this co-office arrangement...Initially I would like to move in with 3 seats but depends upon space I may block additional 2 seats and can move in with 5 seats...

When can i see the space..

Thanks

Amit

So finally I went and looked at the office space. It looks awesome! I am very interested. I further contacted someone, who also needed office space and in business related to offices. He has agreed to take over the lease, provide and run basic office amenities and keep some space for himself, some for Gaurav & his team, few seats for me and my team!

There still many seats available. Please contact me if you would also be interested. In fact, it can be a wonderful shared workspace for all exciting start-ups and linke minded people!

You can reach out to me @ 8149.923.832

Best Wishes,

-Sandip

Ours is a small startup BPO Company, We wish to take up responsibility and manage the entire office setup. We would coordinate, manage and administer complete office for startup companies. We wish to take up this responsibility

Other than managing all shared resources we can also take care of the following requirement of any Startup and established company

Secretarial Services

Office Administration,

Security

Facility Management

Please share your requirement in detail on my mail and call for further discussion

Secretarial Services

Office Administration,

Security

Facility Management

RSS

© 2017   Created by Santosh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service