Hi Friends 

Happy to announce you that we require tech Co Founder for startup, AwakeYou is a service base industry who is going to provide personal assistant to everyone for this we require a good professional Technical person... 

he or she can get salary as well as share of AwakeYou. 

so Friends please Ping us for more details about AwakeYou.

Regards

Sagar Sangam

AwakeYou

Views: 117

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

How different is your Idea than HAPTIK?

it is very different then HAPTIK coz Haptik medium is just a messages which can work while use net but we are here offline call and personal visit of PA, we are not selling anything we just give them the cost of the product and where customer can get, if customer want to buy they can buy or they can go with other option AwakeYou provide the right solution for there question, we are give them everything in under one ruff... (50 Services& products) Every Week will call to our customers for there requirement and or any help from AwakeYou Like Jobs, Idea, Learning History many more we try to build a customer with perfection in every way.... 

there are many more thinks not shared with you... for know more pls ping me i will share you business plan of Awakeyou   

Hi Sagar,

Email me your business plan on sandip8280@gmail.com or contact me on 9850657473.

Hi Sandip,

I will definitely share you business plan ASAP..

Regards 

AwakeYou

Hi,

Please share your business plan on srkhandare88@gmail.com

Hi Swapnil,

I will share you details info about AwakeYou

Regards

AwakeYou

Hi, I am interested. Please let me know your email so I can share c v, my contact no. 8275644855 Regards, anand

Hi,

awakeyou2017@gmail.com

Regards

AwakeYou

RSS

© 2018   Created by Santosh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service