Are you a technical guy, or a domain (any field & any domain) expert, here's help.
We're a group of investors interested in partnering/investing/joining hands with you.
Pl ping if you've an innovative idea & with your plans in succeding the same.
If you're serious & very confident of your thoughts & ideas, pl ping mentioning when would you like to meet me for a fruitful tie-up.
Regards

Views: 1412

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Amit,

I am in a similar situation. Can we look to collaborate?

Please send me your contact details at rupeshsaini@yahoo.com

Regards,

Rupesh Saini 

Hello,

I have an idea, infact, its in execution phase, looking for investors to expand it ..

Hello Mr. Ranganath,

I have immediate plans to establish manufacturing venture based on my patented technology that is supported by TePP grant from Govt. of India and considered as Low Carbon technology. Applications almost every industry sector across international market + commercial and irrigation areas too. B-strategy is ready. You can also visit Technology Showcase to witness Live performance. Pl. reach out at +91 77385 09667, info@samiep.com

We can certainly work this out..7768833939 Arpa

Kindly connect on arpana.aeron@gmail.com or 7768833939

Hi 

Have few ideas for tech start up in Pune.  Looking for investment, please contact @ rahul.gnihotri@gmail.com.  Executive summary attached.

Rahul

Attachments:

Hi,

Looking for seed investment for my startup www.flauntyourcar.com.

Kindly contact me on flauntyourcar@gmail.com or 8149117636.

Need investment to expand all over India and offer more services.

Regards,

Vivek

Hello Sir,

I have created an app for deals and discounts in pune. Please have a look and let me know.

App https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.mtetno.locaal

RSS

© 2019   Created by Santosh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service