Pune, Maharashtra

Please reply here if you can make it, or use the link below:
http://upcoming.yahoo.com/event/428897

Hope to see a good turnout!

Views: 93

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Harshal,

I was planning to come, but then in the end I realized that I don't even have your contact number. Not sure about how to identify you, I canceled my plan.

I will be there for sure the next time (With hope that we have some mechanism to identify each others)

Suhas
Suhas,
If you read this reply chain you will notice that right for this purpose I had mentioned that I will be wearing a green t-shirt and jeans. I guess you might have missed this reply. Its the first one on this page. Check it out.

Nevermind, we will catch up next time.
Hi Harshal,

I'm sorry to hear that the meet did not go through as planned. I wasn't able to make it as I had prior commitments for Sunday. I think a lot of folks decided not to attend as they were either busy or the venue was out of the way for them (I invited a number of folks from Aundh/Baner).

If we do setup a meet again, I'd like to request for the following -

1. Pick a Thurs/Friday/Saturday evening
2. Pick a Camp area location -or- Shivaji Nagar.

Let me know your thoughts. Thank you for taking the initiative though. We should definitely aim to invite more members to bulk up the membership.

- Santosh
Yeah meeting in the central part of city like Shivajinagar,JM Road or FC Road will be easier. We can reserve some place in coffee bars with the name Pune OpenCoffee Club. It will solve our problem of identifying each other.Shall we book some place in Barista or CCD on FC Road on this weekend?

RSS

© 2019   Created by Santosh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service