All Discussions Tagged 'video' (14)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

inviting investors/producers for web series/youtube content.. also inviting group of people interested in.. film making

Dear all, I am Pune based short film maker.. I am planning to make a web series to be release on the platform of Youtube and later on Telev…

Started by Nivrutti Bhamare

0 Sep 2, 2016

Need a short, fun live action video, here's why I am your guy!

When you make a video, you can go many different ways. >You can create an animated video, see more at advids.co to know more.  >You c…

Started by Bhargav

3 Jul 4, 2016
Reply by Bhargav

Looking for an agency to create professional product showcase video for our startup

We have couple of platforms developed for the Corporate world and we wish to hire an agency to create a professional video of our product.…

Started by Sushil Shirke

0 Jul 1, 2016

Designer to develop animated videos

Hi,  I am looking for a designer who can develop animated videos for two projects. The duration would be approximately 20 minutes (divided…

Started by Leena Tibrewal

2 Apr 20, 2016
Reply by Deepa Dasmahapatra

Corporate Video services for Sales Promotions and Marketing Campaign of your Organization

Corporate Video Services for Sales Promotions and Marketing Campaigns of your esteemed Organization  Following are some of our Services tha…

Started by Sameer Dhekane

0 Jan 31, 2016

Video editing graphics and food photography

Looking for someone who is good in food photography and great in shooting video clip and editing the same. This would be a part time assign…

Started by Jayesh

12 Nov 30, 2015
Reply by Mayank Gupta

Looking for Freelancer with working experience on WEBRTC, Video/Audio streaming, Whiteboard for an online Tutor project

Hello Everyone, This is Irshad from CoderKube Technologies. We are looking for a freelancer expert who has experience developing a web conf…

Started by Md Irshad Arif Danawala

0 Aug 30, 2015

Looking for Media company

Looking for a media company who makes video ads with real characters.  Would like to a make video of an upcoming product. I have a limited…

Started by Devise Apps

1 Mar 1, 2015
Reply by Vinod Singh

Any Promo Video Making Company Is Here ?

I want to create short product demo of my product for 2-3 min. I am looking for a company who has an experience in video making for the pro…

Started by Amol Pomane

7 Dec 6, 2013
Reply by Gaurav Varma

Video conferencing systems

There is a need of few video conferencing systems. Requirement details are: - System should able to offer multi-point video conferencing. -…

Started by Zeejee

2 May 31, 2013
Reply by Zeejee

RSS

© 2017   Created by Santosh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service