All Discussions Tagged 'students' (12)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Looking for graphic design interns!

I'm looking for 2 graphic design interns based out of Pune. There will be a stipend. Work will be around brand identity design, packaging…

Started by Nishchal Par

1 Dec 19, 2017
Reply by Ayyaj R Inamdar

40+ Bright MBA students - available for the summer internship from 01 May 2017 - Contact No 9158060640

Dear all, Seasons greetings ! We have around 40+ bright MBA students available for the summer internships from 01 May 2017. If you are lo…

Started by Anved Technologies

3 Apr 6, 2017
Reply by Atul Khandar

Looking to Connect with People who work with College Students

Hi, If you work with college students (across cities if possible), then please mail in at akankasha16@gmail.com. Few clients of mine are l…

Started by akankasha singh

2 Jan 8, 2016
Reply by Sulaksh More

Earn while you Learn - Specially for College students

We are into IT and Education sector. We have recently launched some new programs in these domains. We need College students who can work on…

Started by Chittaranjan Deo

2 Jan 7, 2016
Reply by Chittaranjan Deo

Looking for a business/tech partner, to work on the idea of spreading the concept of Arduino/Raspberry-Pi among students through START-UP #Electronics #Educational

Currently OpenSource is the key to unlocking the interest and potential in the education market across the world, with so many students and…

Started by Aratrika Bera

0 Aug 9, 2014

New Internship Program/Live Project training for B.E.,M.E.,BCOM, BSC, BCA, BCS, MCA, BTech, MTech, MCS and MCM (All I.T. streams) Students through Informacious Systems

Hello, Welcome to Informacious Systems , http://www.informacious.com/  has latest internships job postings in India. MBA Internship, BE / B…

Started by santy

3 Jul 16, 2013
Reply by Ankush Gaikwad

www.posturadz.com is launched !!!

Dear Friends, Post / Search free adz We are very happy to announce that www.posturadz.com is launched. It is our attempt to simplify the…

Started by Nilesh Kokate

0 Jan 4, 2012

KrazyKoder.com - Online Programming Courses

Hi all,I'm pleased to announce the launch of our new product: KrazyKoder.com (http://www.krazykoder.com) Online Programming Courses (with V…

Started by Rajesh Moorjani

0 Feb 24, 2011

Looking for Java and Ruby on Rails interns URGENT

Hi,We're currently looking for 6 interns to work on Java projects and Ruby on Rails projects. Projects are quite interesting and will be re…

Started by Pratik Rokade

2 Jul 8, 2010
Reply by Pratik Rokade

Experience the spirit of entrepreneurship - Intern in a startup!

Everyone has great ideas. Everyone dreams big. When we were kids, we would believe we could change the world. Unfortunately, as we grow up,…

Started by Rahul Prabhakar

0 Apr 18, 2010

RSS

© 2018   Created by Santosh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service