All Discussions Tagged 'start' (34)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Content Writer with 1 Year of Experience

Job Description and Duties: - Develop ideas derived from online/offline research and organize the same on paper or computer applications R…

Started by Vishal Suradkar

0 May 29

We have a co working space at Baner with all the amenities for only 3699/- per seat for a month

Hi, We have a co-working space available in a newly constructed building, open from three sides with all the amenities like hi-speed wifi,…

Started by Vinay Kumar

0 Dec 12, 2016

Start Up in Web to Print

Looking for experienced graphics designer as a team for my startup. If anyone want to be part of my start up, can contact me for brief 8866…

Started by kushagra

0 Jul 7, 2016

Remote technical and business support role (Full time)

Our company has a simple agenda - to simplify common but complex file formats, build best of breed software components and deliver exceptio…

Started by Adam Skelton

1 Jun 17, 2016
Reply by Nilesh Patil

Digital Event Invites

New rules and technologies to magnify conversations around your events We call this Digital Event Invites, and it’s better than the trad…

Started by Bhushan Kulkarni

0 Jun 8, 2016

deAsra Foundation- A not for profit to help entrepreneurs

Hi, I would like you to know about deAsra Foundation. It is a not for profit formed to support entrepreneurs. It is founded by Dr. Anand De…

Started by Mansi

8 Dec 9, 2015
Reply by Dr. Tausif Malik

Start up jobs

Hi We are looking to hire fresher/1-2 years experienced person to develop our start up in pune. His work will mainly entail visiting IT com…

Started by Hrishikesh Deshmukh

1 Dec 4, 2015
Reply by Mayank Gupta

Angel Investors in Pune

Hello All, Hope you are doing great. This is Anil Z Jain from Augusta FinVentures Advisory LLP located at Pune.  I have been associated wit…

Started by Anil Jain

5 Oct 23, 2015
Reply by Sanjay Kumar

Need a Mentor for RentItYaar.com - Online Rental Management Peer to Peer Portal

Hello, We are looking for mentor who can guide us to take this concept further. Concept These days we have to pay all the time for shopping…

Started by Prasad Ashok Lodha

3 Sep 14, 2015
Reply by Harsh Dhand

Required Marketing and Development interns.

Hello, We are IT Start up into Web Development located in wakad. we are currently working on the Educational Software and one innovative d…

Started by Vikas Yewle

0 Aug 6, 2015

RSS

© 2017   Created by Santosh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service