All Discussions Tagged 'software' (124)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Invitation to incubate your software startup with Alphonso

Alphonso Global Solutions empowers start-ups and enterprises across the globe to succeed by delivering world-class software solutions &…

Started by Niraj Patkar

0 Mar 15

Looking for freshers for software company

Atrium Technology Solutions is a software products and services company and looking for fresher and interns to work with us from March 2020…

Started by Madhuri Deodhar

0 Feb 4

Looking for Business Development partner

Hello Everyone, We are looking for Business Development partners for our software products. If you are interested or you know someone who…

Started by Ravindra Bagate

0 Jan 6

[URGENT] - Looking for "Travel Management system / CRM" or a custom development

HI All,  I am looking for a ready to use "CRM/Online system for a Travel company". I am also open for custom software development proposal…

Started by Sumit Rathore

0 Dec 27, 2019

Have you heard of Zoho One?

Zoho One is a Goldmine for your business. It has made life easier for hundreds of thousands of business owners worldwide. No doubt about th…

Started by Arun Kumar

0 Nov 26, 2019

Hiring Sr. Software Process Consultant-Mumbai

Position: Sr. Software Process Consultant  Experience: 5+ years Location: Mumbai Job type: Full Time Qualification: B.Tech/B.E (CS/IT), B.S…

Started by Roshani Chougule

0 Nov 26, 2019

need a e-commerce website and Native app low cost

Hi, I need a e-commerce website and Native app low cost please send proposal with quotation and Portfolio if you have any. i'm planning to…

Started by Hemant Karade

0 Oct 23, 2019

Rental Inventory Management

If you are running a business that requires maintaining rental inventory, you might feel at certain times like you’re walking a tightrope.…

Started by Arun Kumar

0 Sep 24, 2019

Need a software developer firm for barter

We need to develop a software for our company for managing our processes. We are looking for a barter solution in which we can get help th…

Started by sumit

0 Jul 20, 2019

Android Application Developer

Looking for an Android Application Developer with 3 - 5 years of experience capable of developing Native Android Applications and Chrome Ex…

Started by Sameer Tejuja

0 Apr 27, 2019

RSS

© 2020   Created by Santosh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service