All Discussions Tagged 'sales' (120)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Urgent hiring for Business Development executive profile

We are pleased to inform that Aquaspade Pvt. Ltd., Pune is looking for Senior Business Development Executive profile.   Company Profile: …

Started by Prajakta Lele

1 May 31
Reply by Payal Malpani

BDM/Sales Manager for an IT Services Firm in Pune

I'm looking out for a BDM/Sales Manager in Pune who can setup the sales process and roll out a strategy for expanding our portfolio ( IT In…

Started by Amey Pote

0 May 20

How Fast You Want Customers to Buy Your Products And Services?

Hi, I provide Marketing and Copywriting services that will help you to attract genuine customers, increase you sales and boost profits. T…

Started by Abhishek

0 Apr 18

Hiring Business Development Executive

Hello Members, Currently we are hiring a Business Development Executive / Business Analyst for our in house products. The job location is…

Started by Saurabh Ambekar

0 Feb 12

Sales Cures All Workshop at Pune on 20th Jan

Boost your sales! Attend this 2 hours session with Sales Experts and help your business to grow fast this year. http://www.gravitybusiness

Started by Chittaranjan Deo

0 Jan 12

Copy Writing and Website Content Writing. Let's Improve Your Marketing Strategy.

If you are spending enough money on marketing and still not getting any customers, then this tiny post is for you. I do following types of…

Started by Abhishek

0 Oct 30, 2017

Digital marketing/business development (paid internship)

Business development (Sales) internship: -----About Company:Groupool (www.groupool.in): Groupool is a corporate carpooling platform. Produc…

Started by Ankit

0 Oct 27, 2017

I am looking for freelancer marketing exec

engineering students, graduates, freshers with good communication skills and pleasing personality inbox resume to satyajeet2003@yahoo.co.in

Started by Satyajeet

1 Sep 18, 2017
Reply by Arun Kumavat

Business Development/Sales Executive Job - Busflix Mediabox (Product Startup)

Busflix Mediabox is a Pune based technology startup which deals with Wifi based infotainment systems for buses. Job Description: We are loo…

Started by Shreyas Ponkshe

0 Sep 8, 2017

Do You Have a Lazy Website That Sleeps All The Time And Doesn't Sell Anything?

How to Increase Your Website's Conversion Rate And Boost Sales? For more details, just click this image OR feel free to email us at : ask@…

Started by Abhishek

1 Jul 11, 2017
Reply by AMIS IT Solutions

RSS

© 2018   Created by Santosh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service