All Discussions Tagged 'retail' (10)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Introducing my Startup - www.dealocity.com

Hi All, Its a pleasure to introduce my humble beginning in a grilling but satisfying world of Entrepreneurship! So one rather simple quest…

Started by Mayank Sharma

35 Jul 2, 2018
Reply by sachin chavan

Looking for apparel brands/corporate orders

Hi,i have started garment manufacturing in daman.Our main focus is to help new & upcoming brands with smaller quantities.We do FOB orde…

Started by shruti jha

1 Aug 11, 2017
Reply by Vikas

Sales Executives with Retail experience

If you have any experience in retail sales domain (B2B), send your cv to punegravity@gmail.com The job involves the selling of a B2B servic…

Started by Chittaranjan Deo

0 Mar 3, 2017

Investor / Partner for starting a Fashion Business

We are looking for a lead investor / partner for starting a small fashion business catering to customized designs for Women's wear. Ideally…

Started by Nikhil Mirashi

2 Mar 15, 2016
Reply by santosh

Looking for STRATEGIC TIEUPS with E-commerce Companies, Online Service Companies

Today there are lots of e-commerce companies, personal service Companies which are vying for customers. We have come up with a plan where a…

Started by abhijeet bagaai

0 Jan 8, 2016

Looking for STRATEGIC TIEUPS with E-commerce Companies, Online Service Companies

Today there are lots of e-commerce companies, personal service Companies which are vying for customers. We have come up with a idea / plan…

Started by abhijeet bagaai

2 Jan 8, 2016
Reply by abhijeet bagaai

The Story of Vidya- the lady who traveled and met weavers across India before launching her Ecommerce Venture matkatus.com

Was it the feel of those pure cotton and silk sarees worn by her mother, or her walks down the numerous aisles of handicraft exhibitions in…

Started by Saptarshi Baksi

0 Jan 22, 2015

Looking for a business partner for an infants and toddler apparel start up.

Hello! My name's Farah Chherawalla. I want to set up an infant and toddler clothes and apparel business where I source from India and sell…

Started by Farah Chherawalla

2 Jan 6, 2015
Reply by Sachin

Looking for Modern retail Marketing Consultant

We are a young and energetic company with a mission to make the Agro produce free from harmful chemicals. To achieve this mission we have d…

Started by Sanjiv Kumar

2 May 30, 2012
Reply by Sanjiv Kumar

The Changing Retail Scene of Pune - Past, Present & Future,...

The scene of Pune in terms of organized retail started changing past 2006. Many national and international apparel and cosmetic brands who…

Started by Niraj Jawanjal

0 Feb 2, 2010

RSS

© 2019   Created by Santosh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service