All Discussions Tagged 'payroll' (8)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Are you aware of the real costs of running in-house payroll?

Entrepreneurs and owners across small businesses typically start with running most functions in-house. It is common to see these business…

Started by Abhishek Shrivastav

0 Sep 20, 2016

Save Money & Save Time - Pi.TEAM - HR, Finance & PM Software

Dear Pune Startups, Are you tired of compliance? worried about salary calculations? Then we have excellent solution for you.   We are a PUN…

Started by Nikhil J

0 Jul 9, 2016

contact Munshijee for all your financial needs

Need financial advice? Need help with Service Tax? Incorporating a company? We've got you covered. https://www.facebook.com/Munshijee/inf

Started by Sandeep Shukla

0 May 17, 2016

Accounitng, Payroll outsourcing or Software

Hi, Let me know if anybody here is looking for Accounting, Payroll outsourcing or A/c, Payroll software. I have some good references and w…

Started by Harshita

0 Jan 15, 2016

Looking for Corporate Relation Executive ( Female) for PUNE Location

Business Devlopment & Client Account Management . Product - Outsourcing Concept Service.( Recruitment , Learning & Development, C…

Started by Nikhil Konde

7 May 21, 2015
Reply by Nikhil Konde

Introducing ProfitBooks.net

Dear Friends, I would like to introduce our new application - ProfitBooks.net.  ProfitBooks is an online accounting and payroll management…

Started by Harshal Katre

0 Oct 27, 2012

Looking for good payroll software for one of startup

Hi , We are  looking for good payroll software for processing the payroll of our employee. Please suggest good payroll software for us

Started by vishwas Kulkarni

4 Jul 5, 2012
Reply by Atul Alurkar

Looking for companies who need help with their accounting and taxation

I am the CEO of Pronet Consulting & Services in Pune and I wanted to speak to you regarding cost effective services in financial, accou…

Started by Kethaan Parakh

0 Nov 3, 2011

RSS

© 2017   Created by Santosh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service